18

So I threw Loki over my shoulder and seen as I was strong I was able to do it without a problem.

Korg offered to drive so I allowed him as I tied Loki into a chair and sat opposite him waiting for him to wake.

-

Thirty minutes had past until the ship finally got going, I had changed into some normal clothes and my hair was let down, falling over my shoulders. The movement must have caused Loki to wake as his eyes fluttered open.

"Ah, you're finally awake." I grin at the boy, my thumb teased the button on top of the taser ready to shock him at any moment.

"I see you have changed your outfit little one."

"Don't call me that." I growl, holding the blade up to his neck yet again while still keeping a tight grip on the taser.

"But you used to let me."

"Yeah, until you became a traitor. I though you were better than this." I push on the blade slightly so it was one last push away from drawing blood.

I pull the knife away and turn around to leave when Loki said, "me a traitor? Valkyries made and oath to protect the throne yet where have you been all these years, huh? Drinking away your sorrows with your Valkyrie friend. If anyone is a traitor it's you." My blood began to boil as I couldn't take it anymore. I turned around and slashed Loki's leg, trying not to make the cut too deep so he wouldn't lose much blood but it would hurt as hell.

He winced in pain for a moment as I brought the dragons fang to his neck for the last time. "Don't you dare call me a traitor." I bark before pushing the blade just hard enough against his neck for a few droplets of blood to emerge.

I walked to the door yet again when I heard his voice, "I'm sorry."

"It's too late Loki, plus why would I believe you? You lied about your brother to the Grand Master, you lied about wanting to help us escape, you must not of felt the feeling I felt when we were together, the feeling weren't genuine, the laughs we had were fake, just get lost Loki. I never want to see you again" I the stomp out of the room.

I could see all of them watching me through the glass, they all saw what happened, all heard what I said and as I looked through I saw Loki, staring down at the floor. He almost fooled me, made me think he was upset but I wasn't going to fall for it. Not again.

Everyone stared at me when the door opened, some backed off slightly from fear. "What?" I yell as they all run off.

Pro. The only seat left was a grey reclining seat. Con. It wouldn't turn so I had to face Loki.

I shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep to avoid seeing his fake sadness. I just wanted to get this fight over and done with and then never have to see Loki ever again.