21

Once dinner had started everyone sat down. But Loki. No one knew where he was. For all we know he could of ran off. Traitor.

Until he finally emerged through one of the many door frames.

This ship is a nightmare and I hated it. And seen as everyone was too scared to sit next to me other than Korg, Loki had to take the seat next to me by default.

He slowly takes a seat and I turn to him which leaves him surprised. "Do you want me to move?" I growl,

"No, it's okay." He replied. "Can I talk to you, in private?"

"What is there to talk about?" I shrug eating a mouth full of food.

"Please." he beg as everyone had turned to look at us by then.

"Fine." I groan before walking out of the door Loki had entered through. He followed as I kept a strong grip of my dragon fang.

Once we knew we weren't going to be heard I pop the question, "what do you want to talk about?" Bluntly.

"You know what I want to talk about little one." He looks down to the floor as I pull out my blade slightly.

"What did I say about you calling me that!"

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't of tried to leave you and Thor," the boy began. "I shouldn't of said what I had said yesterday, I didn't mean a word. But the feeling you had in Sakaar, I had them too. The laughs we had weren't fake, I swear."

I look the boy straight on the eyes, trying to hold back the tears. "Well Loki, you already did. You have lied enough, just stop!" I begin to shout.

"I'm not lying! Why can't you see that?"

"You're the god of Mischief Loki, you were made to lie!" I scream before stomping off to my room.

"Y/n, I'm sorry. I really am sorry. Just think about it, please."

I told myself I didn't hear him. But I did. It was killing me inside. A big part of me really did believe he was being genuine, but a small part, didn't believe one bit.

Once I reach my room I begin to cry into my pillow. The ache in my heart was getting worse by the minute. It felt like it was slowly killing me.

I continued to cry for another twenty minute before pulling my face off the pillow, which had wet patches on where the tears had hit. But I quickly got undressed at hopped into the shower.

While in the shower I couldn't stop thinking. The battle, Asgard. Loki. It was killing me.

I should've tried to have an ordinary convocation with him. Which didn't end with us screaming and shouting in each other's face.

Once I hopped out the shower I dried off, changed quickly and jumped into bed.

I looked through the window of my room. The stars shone bright as the different planets surrounded us, it was beautiful.