24

The man shot them as the ship had been released and was rising higher when Hela sent a blade flying through his chest

-

The three of us took it in turns charging towards her but failing to do any damage when Thor said that Hela could have Asgard.

"You can't defeat me." The woman huffed,

"I know, but he can." And as soon as Thor had finished his sentence, Surtur rose through the roof of the castle and sent brick flying left right and center.

I picked myself up and ran towards Hela's back sending my dragon fang right through it, Thor set of a lightning bolt causing the bridge to split into two and the hulk jumped over our heads aiming for Surtur.

He punched him straight in the face when Thor yelled, "Hulk stop you moron!" But he continued to throw his punches at the monster. But Surtur pucker his up and throw him onto the bridge as if he was nothing. "Hulk stop, just for once in your life don't smash."

"Big monster." Was all the Hulk said raising his arms into the air as he didn't understand,

"Let's go." Valkyrie shouts as I look for Loki.

"But Loki?"

"There is no time."

We ran for the ship and watched Hela and Surtur fight through the main window.

I ran towards my room with anger coursing through my veins. Loki was dead.

My eyes were glued to the floor as tears began to fall. I kicked my door open to see a familiar set of eyes connect with mine.

"Hello little one."