Going to the Amusement Park

Jay POV

I woke up to a buzzing sound. What is it.? I thought to myself as I slowly worked my way to where the buzzing was coming from. It was my phone, the hole group was calling me, I wounder why. I grabbed the phone and answered it.

Call: U-unspeakable, m-Megan, j- jay, b-Burt, r-Ryan, m-Moose, a-Aviator

J- What's going on mates.?

R- We're going to a amusement park. So, get ready.!

M- How are we going.? No one payed for tickets.

R- I did.. now get ready.!

U- Ok, when are we going.?

J- Also, where because I still have to get on a fight depending on where.

R- We're going in 2 hours. Zack is driving we're going half way there to were jay lives and jays coming half way and we're meeting in the middle. So get ready so we can go. Jay you can head out whenever but still try to leave in a little bit. It will suck for you because we can take turns driving while your on your own. Well i'll talk to you guys in a little. See you in a bit Jay. 

R Left the Call

U-Bye

U left the call

M-Bye

M left the call

J-see you guys soon 

J left the call

Everyone else left

End of call. Still Jays POV

I hope they have safe travels. I get up and walk to my room. (his room had a bull hanged up over his bed, his bed sheet was red the outline of the bed structure was black,  his floor nicely decorated the room with a shiny white, his dresser was black.) I get my clothes and walk to the bathroom (has a bath and shower put together, a toilet, and a sink that was black and red also, a mirror above it.) I took a steamy shower and then got my clothes on, brushed my teeth. Also, I grabbed extra clothes that I would carry around just in case. 

I grab my keys and get it my car. I hear a ding and I look over to my phone. It said, 'sorry never mentioned it but this is where it is.' Also, he gave me a GPS signal. Welp.. time for a long drive. I thought to myself.

I hope you guys enjoyed, it just came to mind. Also, don't worry I wont just keep it jays POV, i'll change it.