Looking for an exit

Moose POV

"wha- no we cant be stuck. Nooo." I said and heard Jay say, "not again." I look at him and think, what does he mean.? Should I ask him.? 

Jay POV

Why again.? Will I loose anyone this time.? Must stick together.? I was snapped out of it by someone saying, "lets split up." I scream, "nooo, not again, never- never again!!!" Ryan said, "calm down Jay we wont spit up, I know what happened, please call down." Moose asked, "what happened Jay.?" I say, "you guys wont like me." Zack say, "we will never hate you, please just tell us." I say, "fine."

Flashback

"Ryan, are you sure we have to go in there?" I ask. Ryan said, "yes sabre and shark and moose is back there we have to make sure there okay." I say, "okay." The house wasn't nice looking it had a broken ceiling. Looked like it was hit with a tornado, but we have to go back. I looked around and found someone, "RYAN I FOUND MOOSE!" I screamed as loud as I could. I saw him working his way over to us and saying, "after we get him we have to go the building is falling. Also, how does he look." I answer with, "i'll get a better view when we get out." I grabbed him and walked out once we got outside the building blew up. 

End Flashback

"That's what happened okay!" I say upset. Zack asked, "you okay Jay." I say, "yeah just wish that I could of saved them." Ryan said, "we should probley walk around also before we came back to get them we were kidnapped and forced to do things. Also, got tested on. Never mentioned it but lets get going." Hoping to not be asked why we where tested on. We started to walk away untell Burt asked, "why?" I asked, "Why what?" He said, "why where you tested on." Ryan said, "Cause.... OK we have a secret you promise not to be scared of us." They all say, "of course." I sigh and say, "okay me and Ryan are hybrids. I'm an bull and an omega. Ryan is a wolf and is an Alpha. We could be mates but I have no idea."

I hope you liked it. How do you think they reacted. Do you think Ryan should be a hybrid to something else.? Just tell me and i'll try to make it happen.