Hybrid Heat

Jay POV

I bite my lip as I hear moose say, "That's cool." I sigh. I feel my body start to tingle. 'Oh no, I'm going to start my heat tomorrow.' I thought.

Ryan looked at me and said, "You OK Jay, also do you want to go somewhere and do something."

"Sure." I say, "Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure i'm going to start my heat tomorrow."

He bites his lip.

Ryan POV

'We have to get out here soon we can't let him start his heat here. Not here.' I thought. I start walking to be stopped by a voice.

I turn around to see a shadow man. He said, "Welcome, you will split up in two groups and try to survive a week with people chasing after you. They will not hesitate to kill you. Even people in heat which that's all that your going to be in. Right JAY. Well Zack your with Megan, Ryan your with Jay, Nathan and Moose, Burt your with Megan and Zack because you came uneven. If I find you teaming I will not hesitate to come and torture you. Well it starts now good luck." He snapped his fingers.

Jay POV

Pain go though my body and I can't stand up. My legs buckle up and I fall.

"Are you okay.?" Ryan asked.

I scream seeing a man run at us.

Ryan picks me up as I watch everyone else split up. 

Do we get away.? You'll find out next chapter. Hope you enjoyed.