Once we get there

Ryan POV

I hope Jay gets here soon if you don't know, i'm a hybrid and I found out Jay is one to also, I love him to but, i'm a Alpha and I found out he's an Omega. I know it might be weird but being a boy and omega is hard to become but he is. I just hope he gets here soon.

Jay POV

Wait a second... I'm  a hybrid.. What happens if I go in heat.? Will they ecept me.? I know Ryan will but will they.? I thought as I pulled up to the parking lot. Sooooo tired. I thought. When I get out of the car I see everyone run up to me saying, "it's nice to see you again and are you tired." I nod and feel someone pick me up,It was Ryan, he said, "take a nap, i'll carry you and tell you everything you missed. We will make sure not to do anything we know you like so go to sleep." I nod and say, "thanks Ryan." He smiles as I slip into the darkness.

Ryan POV

I carry him and feel my heart pounding in my chest. Nathan asked, "you okay Ryan?" I say, "yeah, lets get going." 

--1 hour later--

Jay POV

I feel so happy right now. Why? Wait am I in Ryan's arms? I am I hope he's not mad. I thought as I woke up. Megan said, "jay your awake, you've been sleeping for an hour. Are you okay.?" Ryan looked down at me and said, "I can still carry you if you want you still look tired." I said, "i'm fine and you don't have to Ryan." He said, "it's fine I got it." I shake my head and said, "nope if we're carrying anyone I would be carrying you because you look tired.

I get out of his arms, he said, "no we'll just walk." There was a bang at the gate. I start to run once I get there it's closed. I look over at everyone else and their scared to. 

I know I just made one chapter but couldn't handle myself. I probably wont post 2 at a time again but i'll try.