Paarthurnax x Reader ~Floof~

Remember, requests are always open! Don't be shy( like me)~

I had to meet this one...person..I think he was? The Greybeards were positive I stayed away from him, but I had to learn the shout that can defeat Alduin.

I walked up to the Throat of the World to see a palish-green dragon- W-WAIT DRAGON?! NANI?! 

"Drem Yol Lok. Greetings wunduniik. I am Paarthurnax. Who are you? What brings you to my strunmah...my mountain?" The dragon spoke softly. He's friendly? Nice? 

"I wasn't expecting you to be a dragon." I spoke softly. He chuckled. 

"I am as my father Akatosh made me. As are you... Dovahkiin."  He said with a sly smile. 

"You're the master of the Greybeards?" I asked, still a little shocked that this is no person, but a real life dragon standing before my eyes!

"They see me as master. Wuth. Onik. Old and wise. It is true I am old..."  He looked down a bit. I did something really stupid. I put my hand on the side of his scaly face and made him look at my e/c orbs. I quickly stopped myself as I felt a blush take over my face.

"I-I'm sorry, master. I didn't mean-" 

"Please, do not address me as 'master', but as Paarthurnax. That is my name." He spoke a little harshly.

"Sorry...Paarthurnax." I said and played with the snow a bit with my foot. The dragon saw how shy I've gotten.

"Fos los trun? What is the matter?" He spoke in Dragon and English so I could understand. I sighed.

"It's nothing...it's just... Um...nothing. Never mind. Carry on with your life. I will...just be on my way, then." I mumbled.

"Dovahkiin, you're upset. Mind telling me the truth? Dragon to Dragonborn?" Paarthurnax replied softly as he blocked me with his wing so that a rush of blizzard-like snow wouldn't hurt me. I blushed.

"Fine...Fine. I heard from the Blades that you...well...they don't like you very much." I replied sadly. He frowned.

"That is true, unfortunately. Before you think of doing anything to hurt me, you must gir. I have taught the Way of the Voice for centuries and the Thu'um since long before that. You are the first in over a hundred years to come. I meditate on the Rotmulaag - the Words of Power. I counsel in their use. It is enough for me."

"You meditate on the Words? How?" I asked as if I heard him incorrectly. He nodded with a nice smile.

"Knowing a Word of Power is to take its meaning into yourself. Contemplate the meaning of a Rotmulaag. You will become closer to that Word, as it fills your inner self. Will I teach you, Dovahkiin? What Word calls you to deeper understanding? There are three to master: Fus, Feim, and Yol." I thought for a second.

"W-wow...I can meditate with the one dragon I care about and kind of love a little..." I mumbled quietly.

"I'm afraid I did not hear you, Dovahkiin. Please, repeat yourself if you must." Paarthurnax said. My eyes widened.

"N-Nothing! Just thinking to myself!" He giggled.

"Alright." He replied with a relaxed smile.

"I..wish to master..." I stuttered. He giggled again.

"Dovahkiin, it's alright, just choose one. Just meditate with me." He whispered. I smiled a little.

"Okay.. I wish to master Fus." I said with confidence.

"It is called 'Force' in your tongue. But as you push the world, so does the world push back. Think of the way force may be applied effortlessly. Imagine but a whisper pushing aside all in its path. That is 'Fus.' Let its meaning fill you. Su'um ahrk morah. You will push the world harder than it pushes back." I grinned. I felt really relaxed. I wonder why the Greybeards didn't want me to go find Paarthurnax. He's awesome!

I felt stronger now that I had Fus memorized. I walked away from the dragon and saw a gorgeous blue mountain flower. I picked it up and smirked as I approuched more blue mountain flowers. I made a gorgeous flower crown and walked to the dragon who was now looking at me with curiosity.

"Fos dreh hi lost, til?" He asked.

"It's a flower crown! Here!" I put it on him and he blushed slightly.

"Thank you...I...really like this." He mumbled the last part. I grinned as I ran off to make another flower crown. When I had my back turned, I didn't realize Paarthunax turned from a dragon to a human. Once I faced him with the flower crown on, I froze with a blush on my face. 

"You're...human." I said after a while. He smirked, his green eyes glowing. His white hair blew in the wind.

"You like?" He asked. I glared.

"Shut up, Paarthy!"

"No." He laughed. I giggled cutely.

"Can I just..." I gently grabbed a part of his white hair and starting braiding it.

"What are you doing, Dovahkiin?"

"I'm making you look cute!"

"Am I not already cute?" He asked in a sad tone.

"You're the cutest thing I've ever seen." I admitted. He blushed as he allowed me to continue.

"You are too, n/n." He whispered. I felt my face burn and I covered my face. Paarthurnax took hold of my wrists and uncovered my face. I looked away from his gaze.

"Look at me." He ordered. I didn't obey. He frowned.

"Look. At. Me." He said again. This time I glanced at him. He smiled and I blushed more.

~3 years later~

I was living with Paarthurnax. I really didn't have a home, until I met Paarthurnax. I just returned home from hunting.

"Hey, I'm home!" I called out. 

"Hello! How was your hunting? Looks like you got some good meat." He said while looking at the three deer hanging on my back. 

"Yes! It was quite the hunting day." I yawned and Paarthurnax took the meat and put it in the meat pile.

"Come here, Dovahkiin." I came close to the dragon. He turned into a human and carried me to the couch (Yes, I am making this up). He set me down and started to curl up against me. He's honestly like a large puppy...but that's Farkas so uh...never mind. I clung onto Paarthy and I closed my eyes, inhaling the sweet mountain scent from him. He smiled.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I said. he pecked my lips and I didn't accept just a peck. I locked my lips to his. He kissed back and pulled me closer. I smiled into the kiss and soon we broke apart.

"Now I know you love me." I teased. He smirked.

"Oh, yeah?" He said and he got on top of me. I blushed and then rolled him over, so I was on top. I cuddled the giant dragon human. He blushed and cuddled me, stroking my smooth hair.

"Goodnight, Dovahkiin.~" Was the last thing I heard before my world went dark, yet warm.

1119 words...I'm proud ;-; I also edited the picture and added the flower crown and hearts.