Homo fosho-Skylox

"Dinner!" Ty yells from the kitchen.

"On my way!" I shout back, as I run down the steps.

I see Ty standing in the kitchen, putting food on the two plates. I walk up behind him, and kiss him on the temple, then wrap my arms around his waist from behind in one swift movement.

"Adammmmm," he whines, but I feel him sink into me.

"Yeah, Ty?" I ask, as I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Dinner is ready," he smiles.

I nod into his shoulder and let him go. He frowns in protest, as I smirk slightly.

"Sorry," I laugh and grab a plate full of food.

I sit at the table as Ty sits down next to me with his plate. I smile and eat the pork chop on my plate. Of course it's the best, I love Ty's cooking. I eat the cooked carrots, steak, and macaroni and cheese.

"Thank you." I smile and put my plate in the sink.

Ty does the same and nods. I sit on the couch as Ty sits next to me.

I pull Ty on my lap and wrap my arms around him. He makes himself comfortable by wrapping his arms around my torso and turning his body to face into mine. I lay across the couch, and hold Ty close, as I rub small circles on his back.

"I love you..." Ty yawned sleepily.

I smile at how adorable he is and peck his cheek. Ty groans in embarrassment, and snuggles into my chest. I bring up my unoccupied hand and stroke his hair. I feel his light breaths against my neck and stand up, trying not to disturb the sleeping body in my arms. I smile and make my way up the stairs, Ty in my hold.

I carry him to our room, and lay him down. I plop down next to him and pull him close to me. I fall asleep with Ty in my hold. This is my husband, Ty Dahlburg, and we are Homo fosho.

        (A/N: This is a really short start to the book, I know. At least we started the book after maybe...4 months of saying we would make this book. XD so, this was all typed by me, minergurl7(And edited my meh) In ONE SITTING! YOU BETTER BE PROUD OF ME TATERZ (I am XP) XD btw I know it's like...the worst thing to ever be made and I probably just disappointed the whole fandom...get over yourself tho)

(HA I EDITED IT...SORT OF...ARE YOU PROUD OF ME ED!? XD)

~Taterz was here ;)