Trick or Treat [SetoLox]

A/N there is also a tiny bit of SkyMU in this kay?

The door bell rang and I ran over to the candy bowl and opened the door.

"Trick or Treat!" I heard the young children say.

I smiled and each handed them a piece.

I shut the door and, as I did someone wrapped their arms around me from behind. I jumped and squeaked in surprise, which made the person holding me chuckle.

"Ty! That wasn't funny, you really scared me," I pouted and felt Ty bring me closer.

"I'm sorry I just had to hug my little sorcerer," he said.

Today was Halloween and Ty and I were wearing our costumes. I was a sorcerer and he was a prince. How fitting?

I snuggled towards Ty and felt him gently run his fingers through my hair.

The door bell rang again. I removed myself from Ty and went to open the door. When I did I smiled at the two boys standing there in front of me.

"Trick or Treat!"

One was dressed as an astronaut and had a little cardboard jetpack on his back; the other was dressed sort of like a comander of an army, with armor and a plastic golden sword.

I gave them the candy and watched them walk away. As they did, they were holding each others hands, which put me in the greatest of moods.

I closed the door and turned to Ty.

"Why are you smiling so much? Did one of the kids complement your costume?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"No, I just saw two boys walk up here that reminded me of us."

He smiled and pulled me into a gentle kiss. I remember how it was before. When we were close but not quite as close as we are now.

~Flashback~

"Ty are you going to go trick or treating with me?"

"Yeah! I wouldn't miss it even if my legs were broken."

We were eight years old back then. And our parents had already seen us grow very close. They could already see our friendship go even further, and they accepted it.

"Ok I'll see you and seven ok?"

"Alright! See you then Seto!"

I went home running and put on my costume, waiting patiently for seven o'clock.

I apparently took a nap because I was awoken by my mother shaking me.

"Seto, Ty's here."

I jumped up immediately and ran to see him. I pulled him into a warm hug and pulled away. Jumping up and down out of excitement.

"Come on Ty let's go, before all the good candy is gone!" I said and pulled Ty out my front door.

We trick or treated for about two hours when I was beginning to feel drowsy.

"Ty, thank you for spending Halloween with me. Its nice not to go alone with your parents," I yawned.

He chuckled and asked a question out of the blue.

"Hey Seto."

"Yeah?"

"Will you always be with me?"

"Ty! Of course! You are the closest friend I have and I would never leave you."

He grabbed my hand and I blushed. We held hands all the way back to my home. And just as we said we never left each other.

~End of Flashback~

I smiled at the memory and felt Ty walk over to the front door and turn off the porch lights.

"It's getting late I think we should head to bed," he said as he walked over to me.

"Ok," I yawned and he took my hand and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"I love you Seto."

"I love you too Ty."

A/N well....That was the fluffiest thing I've written in the history of my writing O-o anyway hope you likey because I did it in one sitting to one up Ed XD...Its an EARLY halloween one-shot because I know I wouldn't be able to post it on Halloween. ANYWAY BEFORE I RAMBLE BAIII PIEOPLE

              -Taterz