Fan Service [MunchingUniverse]

"Tylerrrr we're gonna be laaate!"

"Ok ok I'm coming I'm coming."

Tyler and Jason were bestfriends currently going to an anime convention. Some how, miraculously, the other staff had convinced Tyler and Jason to cosplay. Now, they were some of the people who helped organize the convention.  With that in mind, all the other staff were going to cosplay as Attack on Titan characters, forcing Tyler and Jason to as well. Jason was going as Levi and Tyler was going as Eren.

And at this moment, Tyler was taking his sweet time to get ready, while poor Jason sat down impatiently on their living room couch.

"I'm going to leave without you if you don't hurry up!"

"Ok ok I'm coming!!!"

Tyler came running out of the bathroom and ran up to Jason, "Ok we can go now."

>>>^<<<

Parking and exiting the car they both went up to the front to meet up with the others.

Hey guys! Glad you could show up," Kyle said.

Tyler saw someone smirk and asked, "What were you two doing alone?"

Both boys turned away from each other and blushed.

"W-we didn't d-do anything," Jason studdered as he rubbed the back of his neck. Tyler looked down at the floor trying deperately to hide his flushed cheeks.

"I was just getting ready...that's all..."He mumbled quietly.

The rest of the group chuckled. They knew that the two liked each other, and had a plan to do something to give them a little push.

The staff all separated the jobs that they would all be sharing and Jason and Tyler were given a job that neither of them knew. Something called fan service.

They were both told that they were to do whatever the people wanted them to do. And it went perfectly with them being Eren and Levi.

>>>^<<<

Both of the boys were walking around the convetion asked to get a few pictures with other fans. Then, they were both pulled away to a small room filled and I mean FILLED with fangirls, most of which were screaming (Insert LeviXEren Ship name).

"OH MY GAWD THEIR SO CUTE!!!"

"I THINK MY FEELS ARE DYING!"

"I SHIP IT LIKE FEDEX!!!"

One of the other staff members were holding a microphone and spoke to the crowd.

"Alright girls, these two are here to please your fangirl needs. So, if you want them to do something specifically, they have to."

Jason turned to Tyler and reverse, both their eyes wide with realization.

"Oh we are so screwed..."

"Hey Eren should sit on Levi's lap," a girl said smirking.

Tyler blushed a deep red and looked over at his friend-who's face was also red.

Jason whispered in Tyler's ear saying, "Maybe we should bail."

Tyler shoke his head, "We can't just leave, we'll get in trouble with everyone...again."

Jason sighed and reluctantly sat on the floor. Tyler slowly walked over to him and sat down on his lap, facing him. Both blushing an incredibly bright crimson.

The girls all screamed and squealed. Some taking pictures and others just admiring their ship.

Tyler leaned over to Jason's ear and whispered," What do we do now?"

"I have no idea," Jason said chuckling. He looked at Tyler and saw how adorable Tyler was as a blushing and embarrassed mess. ((NOT MEANT TO BE WRONG 0-0))

Suddenly the microphone boomed and projected the request it was making.

"Oh c'mon guys, we know you can do better than that. No need to restrain yourselves."

The girls started chanting and cheering "KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS!!!"

The boys looked at each other once more, eyes meeting. Jason couldn't restrain himself anymore, he gently brought Tyler closer to him and connected their lips.

Tyler squeaked but then closed his eyes and kissed back. He placed his hands around Jason's neck and Jason had his arms around his torso.

After what seemed to be eternity they finally pulled away and panted for the air they just lost. They looked over to see all the girls were squealing and running around the room, unable to control them selves.

Jason smiled and stood up, picking up Tyler in his arms. "Sorry girls but we have to go and make (insert ship name...again) real," Jason said winking.

Tyler brought his hands up to his face and cover his deep blush. Jason chuckled and walked out of the room with Tyler still in his arms. He leaned down and whispered in Tyler's ear, "That was amazing."

Jason brought Tyler to their car and drove back to there apartment to finish what they started ;)

A/N AHHHH MY FINGERS!!! Well this was extremely hard to write and it sucked so...SORRY! I hope you enjoyed it anyway and yeah. I'll leave it up to your imagination to finish the story because I ain't writin' more 0-0 But anyway more one-shots to come so baiiiiiii

               -Taterz