four

"It pays up to 50$ an hour." Jeongguk said, slipping his pants on.

"W-what is your limit to sex?" Taehyung shivered as he pulled his shirt over his head, placing it on his soft stomach.

"Usually, it's up to 2 hours." Jeongguk smirked,

"2 hours?! How many rounds?!" Taehyung whimpered in shock,

"Depends on my mood. If I'm in a good mood, it's more than 2, bad mood, it's more than 4." Taehyung widened his eyes as he felt his heart race at his fright.

"W-wheres the contract."

°

Taehyung clutched the pen as he read the rules for the nth time the past 5 minutes.

Jeon Jeongguk's Rules To:
Sex Slave

1. You must obey Jeongguk at all costs.
2. You mustn't annoy Jeongguk in any way.
3. You must not have any sexual relationships with anyone else.
4. You mustn't be selfish.
5. You must move in with Jeongguk.
6. You mustn't catch any feelings for Jeongguk; sexual nor physical.
7. You must not complain whatsoever.

"You going to sign it or sit there all day?" Jeongguk licked his lips as he hovered over Taehyung, waiting for the brunette to sign the papers.

"What about my current job?" Taehyung asked,

"You'll have to quit it." Jeongguk sternly answered, his knuckles turning white from being impatient.

Taehyung sighed before writing his initials, dropping the pen down afterwards.

"Shall we begin?" Jeongguk smirked as he took Taehyung's hand in his, bringing him to his remarkably sized kitchen, placing him on one of the turning stools.

"Here," the ravenette took ahold of a small shotglass, pouring in a drink from his fridge, handing it to Taehyung. ", drink this."

"I don't drink." He tilted his head as Jeongguk's eyes became dark.

"Rule number one: you must obey Jeongguk at all costs." Taehyung sighed as he grabbed the small cup, drinking it in one go as the taste of bitterness invaded his tastebuds.

"Why is it so bitter." Taehyung scrunched his nose in disgust as his tongue darted out.

"It's supposed to be." Jeongguk drank from a small waterbottle,

"Do you still need me, or can I be excused?" Taehyung awkwardly smiled,

"No, stay here for a bit. We're going later to get your belongings." Taehyung tilted his head in confusion.

"Rule number five: you must move in with Jeongguk." Jeongguk sighed in annoyance,

Taehyung slowly exhaled as he stood from the chair, his head pounding a bit, clutching onto the counter top.

"What was in that drink?" Taehyung said as he suddenly started feeling hot.

"Nothing, why?" Jeongguk smirked.

"Is it hot in here or is it just me?" Taehyung fanned himself as he started to get sweaty.

"Oh, the only hot thing in this room is you, baby."