six

Jeongguk sat on the bench of the bus stop, his hand slowly palming Taehyung's clothed length.

"Jeongguk, we're in public.." Taehyung moaned quietly.

Before Taehyung could complain more, a random bus arrived, the 2 males getting on it as they sat at the back of it.

Jeongguk smirked as an idea popped in his head.

"Kitten, ride me." Taehyung widened his eyes as he jerked his head to the side, Jeongguk's smirk plastered on his lips.

"There's people! More specifically, a family with 2 kids!" Taehyung whisper shouted as he glanced at the family that concluded with an elderly woman, 2 toddlers that were fast asleep, and one women that was busy on her phone.

"And a teenager! What will you do if he sees us!" Taehyung whined as the teenage boy continued texting on his phone.

"You'll just have to be quiet." Jeongguk whispered in his ear as he began to pull Taehyung's sweats down just a bit over his thighs, doing the same with his.

Jeongguk lifted Taehyung onto his lap, their foreheads touching eachother.

Taehyung shamelessly hid his face in Jeongguk's neck as he began bouncing slowly.

"Yeah, just like that baby." Jeongguk whispered in his ear.

Taehyung closed his eyes as he continued bouncing onto Jeongguk's thick cock, moaning softly into the ravenette's ear.

Jeongguk slowly thrusted up into the brunette, making him throw his head back.

Jeongguk glanced at the teenage boy as he saw that he was staring at them, his eyes wide and his cheeks tinted with a shade of red.

Jeongguk smirked as he decided to give the male a show.

He pulled on Taehyung's hair, making him whimper in thin air as he went faster, noticing how the teenager had started palming his now growing erection.

Jeongguk averted his eyes back onto Taehyung as he admired Taehyung's half lidded eyes, his tongue poking out.

"Taehyung slow down," Jeongguk chuckled deeply.

"N-no." Taehyung moaned out as he went faster, Jeongguk raising an eyebrow.

"No?" He pulled out as he layed Taehyung down onto the seats, slapping his ass quietly as he re-entered the male.

Taehyung arched his back as he cupped his mouth with his hand, Jeongguk thrusting into him faster and deeper.

Jeongguk quickly pulled out as he placed his lips on Taehyung's dick, sucking him off as Taehyung cried into his hand.

He finally released inside Jeongguk's mouth, Jeongguk making sure to swallow it all so there would be no mess.

Taehyung did the same, bobbing his head on Jeongguk's dick as Jeongguk reached his high and orgasmed in Taehyung's dark cavern.

Taehyung pulled up his pants, swallowing the thick liquid as he sat down like he was before, trying to act as casual as he could.

Jeongguk smirked at the teenager, whom was jerking off at the sight of them.

"Guess we gave him quite a show." Taehyung looked back as he saw the mess the teenager created, making Taehyung widen his eyes as he quickly exited off the next stop, Jeongguk following behind.

°
Fuck I want someone to hug me right now.
Little space sucks ass
Be my caregiver😔✊