ten

"S-stop.." Taehyung moaned as Jeongguk continued thrusting into the broken male,

"Jeongguk, stop!" Taehyung felt his tears  falling down his cheek as he sobbed uncontrollably into the pillow.

"Shut the fuck up, slut. You weren't crying when you rubbed your dick watching my porn, moaning my name like the whore you are, now were you?" Jeongguk growled as he dug his nails into Taehyung's back, making the tears fall even more.

"It h-hurts, Jeongguk! Stop!" Taehyung moaned as he sobbed louder,

Taehyung whined as he released all over the bed sheet, the pillow wet from his tears of pain, whilst Jeongguk released on his back.

"You're not having dinner, you fucking whore." Jeongguk grit his teeth as he left the room, closing the door shut behind him.

Taehyung lay there, naked and disgusted with himself, sobbing into his pillow.

"I'm so fucking disgusting!" He scolded himself, slipping under the covers as he cried himself to sleep.

°

Taehyung woke up, not even bothering to properly dress as he painfully walked down the stairs, his head hung low as his stomach grumbled from the events last night.

"Good morning." Jeongguk smiled at Taehyung, making him uncomfortable since it seemed like the younger had forgotten his actions last night.

Taehyung blinked away his tears away as he walked to the refrigerator, pulling out an apple.

He walked to the sink, where Jeongguk was, making waffles for the older, washing his Apple slowly.

"Taehyung, are you Okay?" Jeongguk frowned, his hand aiming to caress Taehyung's chin, but his frown grew bigger as Taehyung flinched and refused his affection.

"Taehyung, baby, what's wrong?" Jeongguk felt his heart drop as Taehyung painfully shook his head, limping back to the stairs and walking up them, holding the railing for support.

Jeongguk's eyebrows furrowed as he lowered his head a bit.

Jeongguk frowned at his phone as he received a call,

"Hello?" Jeongguk spoke,

"Jeon, we need you here, now. They're here again and it's getting ugly." Jimin's muffled voice echoing through Jeongguk's ear.

Jeongguk sighed, hanging up the phone as he looked up the stairs once more, leaving to the door and slipping his sneakers on, locking the door behind himself and driving to the warehouse.

°

Taehyung sat there, his dried tears staining his cheeks as he unlocked his phone.

//Hoseok: 213 Unread Messages\\
//Yoongi: 5 Unread Messages\\

Taehyung opened Yoongi's texts first,

Yoongi-Morning, me n Hoseok r at the mall, wanna come ?
Yoongi-Taehyung, u there ?
Yoongi-Taehyung u better not b dead.
Yoongi-im playing Boombayah at ur funeral.
Yoongi-k he dead

Taehyung sighed as he opened Hoseok's texts, words such as 'where are you' and 'if you don't answer right now I'm going to kill you' filling his screen.

Taehyung texted them both that he was fine, just feeling a little "sick".

Taehyung's eyes flicked up as he heard loud knocks emitting from the door downstairs.

"He has a key." He told himself, frowning.

Soon after, the knocks, or should I say bangs, came to a stop.

He undressed himself fully as he pulled his blanket up to his bare shoulders,

He soon felt his eyes grow heavy as he soon drifted off into a deep slumber...

"Is this him?"

"Tie him."

"Fuck, I can't wait to bust that pretty ass."

Taehyung was still soundly asleep as suddenly a balloon popped in front of his face, making him automatically wake up, shooting up.

He whined as he attempted to move his hands, but they were tied to the bed.

He looked up, screaming as he saw 4 big men, all lustfully looking down on him.

"Shut him up." One said, another tieing a cloth around his mouth, his screams muffled.

"Fuck, he's already naked." They said as they yanked his blanket off, his bare body in show.

Taehyung felt tears roll down his cheeks as he felt exposed, he felt even more disgusted in himself.

One male smirked as he undressed himself, Taehyung screaming louder as he knew what he was in for.

All that ran through his mind was Jeongguk.

"Help!" His muffled voice screamed, making the men chuckle darkly.

"No one's coming, especially not your dear ol' Gguk." One said, pulling out his phone as he showed Taehyung a picture of Jeongguk beaten to the core, a puddle of blood circulated around him.

Taehyung cried harder, yelling Jeongguk's name in hopes for him to come.

"Your pretty Jeongguk, I thought he was smarter. Once we told him we have you, he fought like his life depended on it." The cloth in Taehyung's mouth dampened as his tears uncontrollably fell, his body struggling to break free.

The male stripped himself as he traced his finger along Taehyung's pained cock, making him scrunch his nose as he sobbed even louder, unable to catch his breath.

The male fully undressed as be positioned himself, slamming into the younger as he arched his back in pain, his eyes squeezing shut.

"Fuck, look at him. Allowing us to fuck him like a doll." The male chuckled as the 3 others began undressing.

One male took the cloth out of Taehyung's mouth as he immediately started screaming, choking afterwards as a dick was forcefully pushed into his mouth.

He cried as the male scrunched his hair, pushing him deeper, making him gag and a few years fall onto the males dick.

He screamed even louder as he felt another cock entering his tight hole, his teeth slowly grinding against the skin of the dick, making the male wince and slap his cheek harshly.

Taehyung felt his body go limp as 2 males were fucking his ass, 1 male fucking his mouth, and one male keeping watch in case anyone came.

Crying, whimpering, blood, harshness, forceful, hyperventilating. Those words explained the situation Taehyung was in.

The 2 males continued thrusting, his prostate being hit every thrust, as when one went in, the other went out, and continued.

Taehyung shut his eyes as he finally released his orgasm, dropping down onto the bed.

The 2 males also reached their high, orgasming inside him, filling him up.

The male who was forcefully making him deepthroat him also came, sliding out, as well as the other 2, making Taehyung swallow the warm liquid.

"Fuck, I'd do this all day." The male who was forcefully making him give him a blowjob chuckled as he left the room first, the 3 others leaving aswell, leaving Taehyung's dead-like body there.

It pained to move.

It pained to cry.

It pained to yell.

It pained to think about him.

About Jeongguk.