*Important news!* *No, the book is not discontinued, okay?*

Heyo everyone!~

Any of you ever heard of the old: "Fandroid: MUSiCAL ADVENTURES" ?
(No?...oh.) (You know, that book I made a long time ago?) (Still don't recognize it?...okay. Well... just keep reading!)

If you have, then as you might already know, there is in fact an incomplete re-write of the book on my account here called "Fandroid's MUSiCAL ADVENTURES: The Return." That is basically a rewrite of the original one I made a long, long time ago (which sucked by the way). So if you've never read it (sadly), or if you're waiting for more of this story, I suggest that you go check it out! And if you're more comfortable reading it on Quotev, that book will eventually be on that platform there.

***

Also! (Some more unhelpful news) I have already have a Quotev account! My account name is Napstablookish (on Quotev p) So do consider to follow me on that account. I do have one book published on Quotev over there as well , and it's an old UNDERTALE book I made that I recently continued on Quotev. So if you're interested, please do mind to check it out! The name's "FLOWERiNG LOVE - A Sans x Reader." That has been completely re-edited with my friend that is currently with me for vacation! (Yay!) . So expect some high-quality writing skills by my dear editor that is probably better at writing than me. (Also yay?)

Anyway, that's all the news, all the links will be down here:

https://my.w.tt/5pQ1Uh1K2S   --- Or, the new re-edited "Fandroid's MUSiCAL ADVENTURES: The Return."
Napstablookish (Quotev) --- My other account.
https://my.w.tt/9MRltEdL2S --- "FLOWERiNG LOVE - A Sans x Reader."
And finally:
https://www.quotev.com/Napstablookish --- My other account on Quotev!

Enjoy!~

-Stay Creative~

Cryss.