Living hell

Edens POV*

I felt a strong pain in my chest as I tried to move. I couldn't open my eyes and my head throbbed. It was unlike any pain I've felt before. Once I finally forced my eyes to open I couldn't tell whether they were open or not because it was so dark. Where in dads name am i? I though to myself. Then memories came flooding back. Lucifer! They're gonna kill him I have to get up! When I tried to move to something was holding me down. Then there was light, a ring of holy fire erupted around me. I don't know why but it kept me from breaking my bonds and I felt weak. "Well well well the princess has finally graced us with her presents.How lucky we are!" Someone said sarcastically. I craned my neck to get a better look at the owner of the voice and I saw something I had never seen before. It was like a human soul but dark and twisted, it was ugly and unholy but I didn't know what it was. It had power... I could sense it... but it wasn't like the grace of an angel it was the opposite of angel grace. It was weaker and dark and full of pain and evil. Why would my father make this abomination? And why haven't I seen it before? I know all the names of my fathers creation...

"Who are you, what are you, and what is your purpose." I asked sweetly. Father only made good so it wouldn't hurt me I was sure of it. "Well I am Lilith, I'm a demon, and my purpose Well your gonna find out really soon." Lilith stated with a low dark chuckle.

Pain. For centuries all I felt was pain. It felt like I was stuck in hell for millions of years which I could have been. I lost the ability to scream after the first thousand years. They never answered any of my questions about my brothers and sisters or my father. My prayers went unanswered so I stopped praying. I accepted defeat and lived with the inevitable pain. One day Lilith answered my most frequent question, "why are you doing this?"

"Because princess our master obviously wanted you dead, after all you're the reason he's in the cage. The angels say we demons are here because of you" she smiled "Lucifer will be so happy when we get him out and bring you to him so he can finish what he started" she said pointing to the scar on my chest. Wait they think Lucifer did this to me? WAIT LUCIFER IS ALIVE!  I was too lost in thought to respond so she continued. "It has already begun! Azazel has selected candidates... when we free Lucifer we will bring you to him then no one can save you" If they were gonna free luci and bring me to him then I'll wait. They can hurt me all they want because now I have something I didn't before... I had hope. Hope of seeing my beloved brother again. So I'll let them think he hates me. And once I'm free I will smite them all into oblivion... it's only a matter of time.