Nightmares

Eden's POV*

We were all tired after we finished eating the "burgers", which were undoubtedly the best food I have ever had, we had decided to drive to Bobby's house. About half way there we also decided that it was a bad idea and we need sleep. I was exhausted which was new. I didn't like riding in a "baby" it was loud and cramped. It kept yelling at me. But Sam just laughed and said it was a "radio". It wasn't unpleasant. It was just soooo loud. We parked "baby" in front of the Sleepy Moon Motel. When we finally got out I was able to stretch my wings. It would have been so much faster to fly.  We all followed Dean into the building to "check in". 

There was a forty-two year old man behind the desk. "Sorry only one room. two beds and a couch in it though." Dean sighed and rubbed his face, "alright we'll take it." he signed us in. The man behind the desk wouldn't stop staring at me. Dean took a side step in front of me to block the man's view. Once Dean, Sam, and Bobby began to leave. I read the thoughts of the man behind the desk. He was married and had two kids and yet he stared at me. Damn got to get me a piece of that.  I scowled at him. The things he was thinking were vile. "How dare to think of such things. You have kids! Does your wife Sue know of your affairs? what about Max and Kenna? your children. Do they know!" I could feel my eyes glow with rage. He looked terrified. I left quickly and got to the room. 

"I'll take the couch." Bobby said as he dropped his bag down. Dean looked at me and smiled, "Alright sweetheart who ya bunkin with me or Sammy?"  The answer was obvious Sam was huge and the beds were small. But from what I know of Dean he does not need the ego boost of a quick decision. So I played a game, " I don't care you decide... I'm getting a shower" I smirked at Dean and left to get a shower. I hopped in the shower and began to wash. Dean didn't know I could still hear him. "Mine!" Dean whispered aggressively at sam. Sam just laughed at his brother. 

I came out in a towel since I only had the dress I have been wearing for the last few millennia. The all looked at me stunned. Oh no I broke Dean. "Can I borrow a shirt or something?" Sam moved and grabbed one of Dean's shirts. He was blushing like crazy. I changed so quickly they didn't even see. I hopped into bed wearing Dean's shirt. I decided not to read their minds I feel like i would be scarred for life.  The rest all showered and we all headed to bed. Both dean and I had nightmares about Hell. We woke up around 2 AM completely tangled together. We didn't mind though it was comforting. 

After a few weeks this became routine. We would stay at a motel, I would shower first and change into one of deans shirts and no matter what I always shared a bed with Dean. Sam offered once to get two rooms so that I could have my own bed. Dean shot that idea down quickly. We became pretty dependent on each other for sleep. I couldn't sleep without him and he couldn't sleep without me. The nightmares don't come when Dean is close.

I have yet to see Castiel again. I want to talk to someone from home. Sam and I have become best friends. I know of his kinship with the Demon Ruby. I hate demons. I haven't met her but I don't trust this at all. But sam made me promise not to tell and I never break a promise. 

When we go on cases the boys go out while I stay in the room and do research. I am just now starting to get my powers back and the boys say I need time to heal. I think that's crap but ah well. Right now we are in Rock Ridge, Colorado investigating the death of Frank O'brien. What could go wrong?