The Song Remains the Same

Eden POV* 

It's been a while since Lucifer released the four horsemen. Have I mentioned I hate those guys?!?! Anyway we haven't heard anything about them. I know death knows I am alive. After all he never reaped me and took me to the empty. So they must be laying low. I hear from each of my brothers a few times a day. Not that I mind. I've missed them a lot. Everyday I wake up to Raphael asking me what I plan on doing that day. Before Ii go to bed I hear about Gabriel's day... I really wish I didn't. His routine is scarring. I hear from Michael throughout the entire day. "Where are you now?" "What are you doing?" "That doesn't sound safe" "Just come home already" "Tell me where you are". That's all I hear throughout the day. I'm glad he cares but OH MY DAD! Give me five minutes without the big brother interrogation. When I sleep they all come into my dreams. That's.... interesting. They still don't know about Dean's and my sleeping arrangement. I'm pretty sure they would smite the winchester if they found out. Mike wouldn't care it's his vessel he would rip Dean to pieces. I haven't heard from Lucifer. He prayed once but it was a simple , "Are you alright?" Other than that it's been radio silence. I missed him. 

I was in a dream with Gabriel. We were back in heaven just talking. "So what are you and the two bird brains up to?" Gabe asked. "sleeping..." I answered smirking. He gave me an annoyed eye roll. "You know what I mean idiot. What are you guys up to when you're awake?" I laughed at him. He put me in a headlock and messed up my hair. He laughed and I pushed him away laughing as well. "We're looking for Luci. Same as yesterday." I paused and my smile dropped. I felt Dean moving a lot beside me. He was having a nightmare. "I gotta go baby Gabey... Dean's having a nightmare." He looked at me with raised eyebrows. "How do you know?" Gabe asked. My eyes grew wide as I realized what I basically just admitted to. "Eden... Are you with Dean... in bed?!?!?" I froze. "uh-I-I HAHAHA.... I swear it's not where you mind is going!" He was shocked. Then a smile broke out on his face. Not a happy smile but a 'I'm about to totally screw you over' smile. "I AM TELLING MICHAEL!!!!" I panicked. "NO YOU WON'T! GABRIEL DON'T YOU DARE!" He smiled. "Sorry sis IT'S HAPPENING I'M TELLING ON YOU.... Hey aren't you supposed to be waking up with your boy toy? Later sis!" With that he put two fingers on my head and I shot awake. CRAP!!! I prayed 'Gabe please PLEASE don't'. I doubt he would. But now he has something on me and that was NEVER good with Gabriel. 

I gave up on my begging and turned my attention to Dean. I waited for him to wake up. I made the mistake of waking him up once... Never again. He shot up. "Dean whats wrong?" I asked grabbing hold of his shoulders to calm him down. He then told me everything. Anna had talked to him. She had been in Heaven's prison because Cas turned her in. She wanted to meet. As much as I love sister I do not trust that at all. No one escapes Heaven so she must have been let out. We sent Cas to go in our stead and check on her. Turns out I was right. When Cas returned he told us Anna wanted to kill Sam in order to stop Lucifer. "So she's gone all glenn close on us." Dean said. "I don't understand that reference." Cas replied. Sam sat on the bed looking off into the distance. "Would killing me really stop Satan. Cas?" Sam asked. Cas looked at me and then Dean. "No Sam she's Glenn Close." He replied with a small smile. "We have to find her. Eden can you... ya know." Dean said pointing to his eyes. I nodded my head and let my eyes glow. I stumbled a bit once I found her. Dean was immediately at my side holding me up. "Woah you okay sweetheart?" Dean asked worriedly. "I'm fine. I found her" I answered. "Where is she" Sam asked. "Not where... When. She's in 1978" I looked at Cas. "She's gonna kill their parents... so they're never born." I informed Cas. "It's gonna be difficult. Nearly impossible to go back in time without my connection to heaven. Let alone with passengers." Cas looked worried. He does have a point. "Listen cas. Dad used me as a battery when he created the universe. I'm a little low on juice but I think I can give you the boost we need to get us there." He looked at me hesitant. Then he nodded. I walked over and grabbed Cas' hand. My eyes glowed blue causing his to glow as well. "Bend your legs." Dean told Sam. Here we go...