Raised from perdition

I had heard stories of the winchesters. It broke my heart to see humans in such pain as they went through. When I heard that the older brother was in Hell because he sacrificed himself for his brother I realized we are very similar. I'm ashamed to say I was relieve that Dean Winchester was dead. Not because I wished harm on the poor man but because without dean this ridiculous apocalyptic fight between my brothers wouldn't happen. I could watched Dean succumb to the temptation to leave behind pain and torture. He took the deal that was given to his father and other righteous men. They walked him down to my cell. I saw the guilt in his eyes as he approached me with the scalpel. I smiled sweetly at him, "it's alright Dean they'll torture me anyway... this way you don' t have to hurt" I whispered to him. As he began I held back every scream for his sake. He continually mumbled apology after apology under his breathe. "Dean it's okay... I forgive you. It's gonna be okay." I spoke through grit teeth. It hurt but if he knew that he would never forgive himself. So I stayed silent except for the bit of encouragement I gave him every bit.

This happened every day for years. Until one day an army of angels broke through the perimeter of Hell. I watched as Castiel flew to Dean Winchester. Castiel's wings were tattered and broken he looked like he had been in a battle which apparently he had. When Cas finally reached Dean they weren't leaving. I didn't understand why until I heard Dean scream, "I'm not leaving her!" I was confused until I saw Cas and Dean fly down to wear I was. Castiel obviously didn't recognize me and I was too choked up to speak. He grabbed my arm and took off towards Earth with dean in the other hand. When we finally got there I passed out from exhaustion. The last thing I remember was being placed next to deans grave and then...nothing.

Dean's POV *

I woke up freezing I flicked on my lighter and realized I was in a box. I panicked when I couldn't remember anything. Where the hell am I? Then memories started flooding back. Hell... I was in Hell. Son of a bitch where's Sammy? I Started clawing my way out until I was finally above ground. I looked around as I dusted myself off. Every tree around my grave was totally wrecked. Sammy what the Hell did you do? If he made a deal I'm gonna kick that kids ass! Just as I thought this I looked to my right and saw the chick I tortured. I raced over to her and checked for a pulse. She didn't have one but she was breathing so I assumed she was okay. How the Hell did she get here if Sammy made a deal to get me out? Maybe she just broke out when I was being released?  This is the first time I got a really good look at her face. She was really hot, she had long blonde hair, and I remembered her blue eyes from Hell. Words couldn't do justice to how angelic she looked. I tried to wake her up but no dice. I decided to just take her with me... it's the least I could do after what I did to her. So I picked her up bridal style and we begun our trek together.

When we finally reached a gas station it was closed but I didn't care she was getting heavy and I would kill for water. I broke in and went straight for the bottled water. I tried again to wake the girl up but she was still out. Out of no where all the electronics started turning on. I grabbed salt but the second I started setting it a high pitched noise rang out I covered my ears. It was so loud glass started to break. I grabbed the girl to protect her from the broken glass shards. Just as fast as it began it stopped and I was left really confused.

I found a phone and tried calling San but the number was disconnected. So I called Bobby but he hung up on me. When I called back he threatened to kill me so I figured maybe a third try wasn't a great idea. I found a busted up car and hot-wired it. I put the girl in the back and took off for Bobby's.