커피 // Coffee

NAMJOON'S POV

I slowly walked through the quiet neighborhood street as I hummed a soft melody.

Nighttime here in Seoul can sometimes be too noisy and crowded. But nonetheless, it's exquisitely beautiful due to the starry night and the ambiance that the place gives off.

"What a beautiful night."

Before I even know it, I'm walking straight at the back door of the cafe, where only staff could enter, greeting my other coworkers on duty.

"Hey Joon hyung, you're finally here. The manager's been searching for you. Said something about a new staff or something." Soonyoung, a coworker friend of mine said.

"Ah, okay then. I'll just go change and meet the manager." I went towards my locker and opened it, taking out my uniform then changing into it as fast as I can.

The manager and I don't get along well, that is why I'm trying to hurry up and avoid getting on his bad side.

After changing, I went towards the front counter, where the manager was currently lounging together with a male.

The manager looked my way. "Oh Namjoon, you're finally here. Meet your new coworker, Kang Daniel." I looked over, laying my eyes on the new male staff.

Well, he seems nice and friendly.

"Hello, Daniel-sshi. Pleased to meet you." I reached forward and shook my right hand with his. "Please, Daniel is fine, no need to be so formal Namjoon-sshi."

I smiled his way. "No need to be so formal too, Daniel. Namjoon or Joon is fine." We broke off the handshake and he happily nodded his head. "Okay, Namjoon hyung."

After our introductions, the manager said that I have to teach Daniel how to prepare coffees and such.

==================

"You see this Daniel? After you press down the ground coffee beans in this, you place it under the noose of the coffee maker." I taught Daniel the basics of the job.

"Ah~ So that's how you do it. Thanks, Namjoon hyung." Daniel brightly smiled, showing off his cute dimples on either side of his cheeks, also showing his cute eye smile.

"No problem." I smiled back.

"After placing it under the noose, you press this button so that the water will come out—" I was cut off when the bells chimed, signaling us that a customer has entered the cafe. Few voices could be heard, instantly bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Daniel, please familiarize this while I take the customer's order okay?" Daniel nodded as I make my way in front of the cashier.

"Welcome to Bangtan Cafe! What can I get for you tonight?" I slowly looked up to face the customer. And before I even knew it, my surroundings seized to move.

It was as if time slowed down just at this exact moment because the man in front of me instantly took my breath away.

His brown luscious hair parted a little at the middle, showing off his forehead. His healthy bronze complexion complimented his soft beautiful features. His adorable dimples were shown on both sides of his cheeks when he smiled his heart-shaped plumped lips. And his beautiful brown eyes shined brighter than any stars could.

I've seen quite a good amount of handsome men in my 24 years of living, but not to the extent of this level such as this dazzling man before me. He's one hell of a guy if I say so myself.

The handsome man in question smiled my way, before averting his eyes from my direction, landing on the menu. After some seconds, he ordered. "I would like to order two iced coffee, one peppermint tea, two vanilla bean shakes, and one mocha chip frappe." The man said.