BIRTHDAYS

MAY 6 - DIANNE'S BIRTHDAY
JOE'S POV~
I got up at around 7 to get everything ready. I made Dianne some breakfast before waking Tegan up to feed her. I got us both ready, Tegan in an adorable little blue dress.

I rushed around for about an hour, making sure everything was perfect before waking Dianne with a kiss

"Happy birthday beautiful." I said before handing her a tray of breakfast.
"You didn't have to." She exclaimed.
"I wanted to." I replied.
After breakfast, Dianne started to open her presents; candles off Zoe and Alfie, 2 nomination charms from her parents and family alongside a few other bits from my mum.
She opened my present next, a pandora ring and necklace set she had always wanted.
"Oh thank you Joe, this is too much." She exclaimed.
"Not at all, you deserve it." I replied.
Dianne and I spent the rest of her birthday morning watching tv and cuddling before I got up to make us some food.
With her food came a note.
"Read it out loud baby." I whispered

Dianne,
Happy Birthday baby girl, we hope you have an amazing day.
SURPRISE !!!
You're coming to see us in Australia for 3 weeks, you leave tomorrow, get your bags packed fast, we miss you beautiful and we can't wait to finally see you again.
Mom & Dad xxx

Dianne broke down in tears. "Surprise" I shouted as she looked up, crying.
"Why?" She quizzed.
"Because you're amazing." I replied.
We hugged for ages before Tegan started to cry. "You stay here, you've done so much for me today." Dianne said.
When she returned, we watched Tegan play on her mat. She would be crawling any day now. After about an hour of Tegan playing, I went to get her some food as I could tell she was hungry. As I returned, Tegan got up on all fours.
"OH MY GOD DIANNE SHE'S CRAWLING!" I exclaimed in shock. I was so proud.
"The perfect little present," She gushed.
"That's it princess, come to mummy, come on."
I stood there, open-mouthed, for what seemed like a lifetime while she crawled for the first time. Dianne burst out crying again. "Aren't you clever," I said proudly, "and beautiful, just like your mummy."

DIANNE'S POV ~
Joe was so cute today, I CANT BELIEVE TEGAN CRAWLED FOR THE FIRST TIME. I've had the best birthday and I'm going to bed as the proudest mum ever. Better yet, I'm waking up tomorrow knowing that I'll see my family in less than 24 hours. I'm loving life at the moment, everything's going perfectly.