DANCE

*2 WEEKS LATER*
DIANNE'S POV~
Tomorrow is our last day in Australia. Joe and I decided to spend the day at home, surrounded by my family. I'm going to miss everyone so much. I tear up just thinking about leaving. Joe and I cuddled for what seemed like a lifetime before Tegan woke up. Tegan was so much better now, if anything, she was even more smiley than before. She's only cried twice since we arrived in Australia.
"What is it?" I asked. "What is it that makes her so happy here Joe?"
"It's because you're happy Dianne. Seeing you happy makes her happy." He responded. "It's your home Dianne."
I guess joe was right, she always mimics my emotions.

After dinner, Mum and Dad got us all in the car and started driving. "Where are we going?" I asked.
"You'll see." She replied.
After a while, I realised where we were. "MY OLD DANCE SCHOOL!" I squealed in excitement.
My mum laughed, "it's been years since we last saw you dance."
We pulled up and walked inside. "I'm nervous." I whispered to my Mum.
"Why, you used to come here everyday." She replied.
"I know, but I'm apprehensive."
We walked through the building. Everything was just as I remembered it.
"Hello." I called as we arrived at my studio.
"There's a voice I could never forget, DIANNE BUSWELL!" I heard my dance teacher shout. "Where've you been, we miss you so much." She asked.
"Well," I froze. It was at this point, that Joe walked through the door, my little girl trailing behind in my mums arms. "Oh Dianne, she is the sweetest, congratulations." My teacher squealed. We talked for ages about what we've been up to in the last few years. I told her about Joe and Tegan and how I don't regret ever moving away from Australia. I got up to dance. "I haven't danced for months." I laughed. "Nows your chance Di." Joe smiled. I danced around the room. "I forgot how good it feels." I laughed. We carried on chatting about dance. "I don't know what I want to do." I said. "I haven't said no to Strictly, but if I was to go back, then I think I'd want it to be my last series." I continued.
"Carry on dancing Dianne. Trust me, you were made to dance." She replied. 
"I don't know, I might just start teaching at a studio." I responded.
"It's been lovely seeing you Dianne, but I've got a class in ten minutes so you've got to go." She said after a while. We left and got home 30 minutes later.
"Today's been lovely, thanks mom." I said.
"It's fine Dianne, I loved seeing you dance today." She replied.
We all went down to the beach and watched the stars pass. "I love you Joe."