THIS MORNING

DIANNE'S POV~
I woke up entangled in joe's arms. We barely get any time like this anymore.
I went through to the kitchen to get some milk at 6. I fed each of the twins and went back to bed.
"Hey princess." Joe says as he notices I hop back into bed.
I smile as we snuggle next to each other once again.
"Busy day today." I say as we're woken up by Tegan pulling at the sheets an hour later. "Yeah."
He agrees, lifting Tegan up onto my lap.
"Wasn't This Morning the first interview we ever did together?" I ask.
"Yep I'm pretty sure, and we haven't been back there since Tegan was tiny." He answers.
"Joe, she's still tiny." I laugh. "I know she's nearly two but I don't want my little girl to grow up."
I pulled my family into a hug before we woke the twins up.
"Let me get the kids ready Joe." I said.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"Of course. It's only getting three kids ready."  I chuckle.

I got the twins ready in adorable matching outfits and did the same with Tegan before snapping a cute photo.

See you soon @thismorning  @itv @schofe @hollywilloughby

See you soon @thismorning @itv @schofe @hollywilloughby. ❤️

We got in the car and drove to the studio where we were greeted by the makeup department. They did mine and joe's makeup before we got sat down on the infamous blue sofa, waiting for Phil and Holly to introduce us.
"And now, they may not have won the glitter ball a few years ago, but this year's strictly winner Dianne is here with her husband Joe and three children to discuss life after the show." Holly said as they walked over to us.
"Hello, good morning." They said as the camera panned down on us. Holly's eyes immediately fixed on the babies. "Morning." We both replied with a smile.
They started questioning us as they sat down.
"How's life been for you since we last saw you?" Phillip asked.
"It's been good, busy at times, but we're both so happy." Joe replied. 
"That's good, and I imagine for you Dianne, leaving the show was quite a tough decision to make." Holly said.
"Of course yeah it was a tricky choice, but I always knew after this series that I was l going to leave. I want to focus on my family now." 
"Speaking of family, you've obviously just had the twins. You were pregnant while you were doing the show weren't you?" Phil asked.
"Yeah I was. I'm not sure how I survived to be honest." I laughed.
"Well, well done you." Holly chuckled. "When I was pregnant with my three I barely wanted to get out of bed in the morning let alone dance for three months." She continued.
"It was hard, it was hard." I replied.
"And Tegan, she's getting so big isn't she?" Phil said. "Too big, you know, she's fast approaching two and as much as we don't want her to grow up, I don't think either of us can wait to see her grow up. She's already walking and talking, it's scary." Joe replied. We answered a few more questions before they turned their attention to the twins. "Can we have a cuddle then?" Holly asked.
"Yeah go ahead." Joe smiled as Holly practically grabbed Olivia from his arms. "Oh guys she is so cute!" She gushed. "My Belle looked just like you when she was your age." She said to Olivia. It was just the cutest thing. Phill took James from joe's arms and cuddled him before wrapping up the interview. "And sadly for me, that's all we've got time for. Please make sure to come and visit us again when the twins are older." Holly said.
"We will." I smiled
We left the studio as Phil and Holly moved onto the next item. "I had such a good day today Joe," I said before we fed the twins and went up to the nursery. "I love you Dianne." He said as he pecked my check.

{A/N ew another short chapter. I'm off school for a week now though so hopefully I'll be able to write more. I need ideas fast. 😂}