24

Kakashi and Iruka

Iruka had been shaken awake, rather gently so it took time for him to rouse from the clinging grasp of his sleep. He was startled to see Kakashi was already naked. He had seen Kakashi bare before, when they went to hot springs or communal bathing areas, but they never stared at each other or made note of the others nakedness, they were friends, not voyeurs. Even so, Kakashi kept mask over his lower half of his face, though he hasn't wearing his headband, so both of his eyes were open, one black, the other Sharingan red.

Kakashi had Iruka actually get off the bed and stand up against the wall, his back towards him. Iruka placed his hands on the wall and put his face on top, but Kakashi took one of his arms and pulled it behind his back, his callused hand gripping the smaller more delicate wrist.

Iruka bit down hard on his lower lip, the action hurt but he knew it was nothing compared to the pain he was about to experience.

Kakashi's knee spread Iruka's thighs open and his other hand parted Iruka's butt cheeks, then wet slick fingers slid inside his virgin hole. Iruka's entire lightly tanned brown body was flushed a deep red, he was terribly embarrassed by this and it didn't help that Kakashi wasn't speaking. He didn't know what the other man was thinking or about to do.

"AH!" Iruka gasped loudly when he felt something round, hot and wet poking at his entrance. He knew what it had to be but he didn't want to believe it.

"Relax," came Kakashi's voice from behind him, it was low and dark. "Push out with your rectal muscles, it'll help me in."

Iruka felt panicked. "Push out? Help you in? Kakashi I don't want this!"

"Enough Iruka!" Kakashi's other hand slammed on the wall next to Iruka's face with a thud, making the younger man jump in sudden fright. "I don't want this either but we have to and I want this over with but I also don't want to hurt you so just push out, it's the same as if you were having a bowel movement, when you do that, it'll let me in easier instead of me just forcing entry which would hurt you! Now push out dammit!"

Iruka nodded and did as told, his heart pounding. He didn't like it when Kakashi shouted like that, it unnerved him because Kakashi was a very cool and collected person, he didn't let his emotions take control and if he did that meant he was seriously upset and more than a little dangerous to be around.

Kakashi didn't like he had just yelled like that himself, it wasn't like him but he didn't want this to last any longer than it needed to. He felt like Sasuke, poke a few times then its over.

Kakashi focused both eyes on Iruka's entrance, using his Sharingan to help him guide himself inside so that he didn't hurt his best friend. It was hard to think of Iruka as his friend now, just these past two days had distanced himself from the other man, it was as if they were too different and their roles had changed, they were husband and wife now.

Closing his Sharingan eye, Kakashi was fully seated into his new wife, his crotch pressed up against Iruka's bottom. Using his other arm, he put it around Iruka's waist and shifted him so he was pushed out some more, he need him to be more sturdy so when he thrust into him he wasn't shoving Iruka against the wall. He kept his other hand on Iruka's wrist, the arm behind Iruka's back so he could control the other man's movements, he didn't need him trying to run while he was still inside of him, that would hurt the both of them.

Iruka was breathing heavy, feeling Kakashi's hard penis intruding in his body like this. He closed his eyes against even as his body was pulsing in reaction. Kakashi pulled back then there was a wet slapping sound as he thrust back in, his crotch and thighs hitting onto Iruka's bottom and thighs. The sound was painful to Iruka's ears, nothing about this was right. Iruka winced as Kakashi drew back again then thrust forward once more. How long does this have to last? Is there a set time? Is there something else that has to be done?

Kakashi kept thrusting Iruka, picking up his pace to help urge an orgasm along. He had to admit it kinda felt a little good inside of Iruka, it was hot there and sucking at him, he had never felt it before and wet from the lube. Kakashi shifted his stance and thrust harder, ordering an orgasm to finish this. He had to admit as Iruka began to gasp and whine, he sounded just like a woman, it was arousing and he began to feel zips of pleasure along his spine and penis, his testicles were drawing up tight to his body.

Iruka could feel Kakashi's body getting hotter, and with the way he was hard and fast with his thrusting, he was ready to orgasm. Iruka couldn't feel much pleasure in this, he felt humiliated with this position and what Kakashi was doing, it hurt badly, like a baseball bat lodged inside of him, there was just nothing good about this.

Suddenly Kakashi's orgasm came over him and he thrust quickly, then pulled out and his semen went onto Iruka's back and bottom with a splat and dripped down.

"Kakashi, yuck!" Iruka whined, his face screwing up.

"Sorry," said Kakashi with a shaking pant, letting go of the other man and stepping back. "You can get showered now."

"Yeah, thanks." Iruka couldn't help his bad-mannered tone, not only had he just been practically raped, but even more degraded with getting cummed on.

"I said I was sorry," said Kakashi earnestly as Iruka walked away from the wall. He saw how tense and stiff Iruka was walking and asked, "Was I too rough? I was holding back honestly."

"Then I thank you for that at least," said Iruka sharply, going into the bathroom and closing the door behind him without looking at Kakashi once.

Kakashi sighed heavily and slumped down on the bed. He didn't mean to hurt or even orgasm on his friend like that, it kinda just happened. Iruka left the bathroom and got into bed, reaching over to turn off the light. "Goodnight," he said shortly, laying down on the bed, keeping his body tight and as far away from Kakashi as he could without being on the floor.

Kakashi didn't know what else he could say to make Iruka feel better about what had just happened, so he laid down in bed and murmured a quiet goodnight and closed his eyes. He could only feel relieved that it was over. Last thing left on the list was the physical exam in the morning, then their lives could become normal. Normal-ish anyway. He didn't know how his life would be now, living with Iruka and a baby, but he was sure with some time he could become used to it. It would just take time, the marriage would be fine.

Iruka wished he had chakra so he could focus it on his sore ass and help himself heal faster, maybe Kakashi hadn't meant to be rough well he WAS. Even while Iruka was upset, he did think about the other four wives and hoped their wedding nights hadn't been too bad and that their partners had tried to be gentle with them. All that was left now was to have the exam, then Iruka would start taking care of Hikaru. It would be his full time job, since seeing as he had no chakra levels, he couldn't work as a ninja even if he wanted to. He didn't know exactly how this marriage would work out, but Kakashi had never been a mean man and while he knew that the man wouldn't make out much for a father, he was sure Kakashi would at least keep the lights on and have food on the table. The marriage should be fine.