Finally... My luck at the END...

Stepping out into the dining room in a new, fitted knee length white gown with splashes of red flowers all over, Zaynab appeared to him as dazzling as the very first time he had met her and got him  bewitched and enthralled in her charming attractiveness, and having him adore the Perfectness of the Almighty in fashioning this one particular woman, ma shaa Allah, whom he knew from that very moment was destined to be his life partner, for he could not imagine -even now, after years of marriage- a life without her, and presently, he could not help feeling awed at her elegant beauty and grace. 'Uhm, uhm, husbee' she had teased him again, and he smiled, forcing his gaze, reluctantly, to the table he had set. He had decided since the inception of their marriage that he would assist his wife in whichever way he could, as his role model, the Rosuul, used to assist his household too, starting with preparing breakfast. Zaynab had protested slightly at first, but, had gratefully accepted his decisions after realizing his mind was starkly made up, and he had been most grateful.
'Won't we eat again this morning, my cute?' He had blushed faintly as she gently brought him back to the present, Zaynab smiled, 'didn't know men blushed till I got ya, priceless'. He served the breakfast of toast bread and tea, dropping threee toasts into their plates -as they are together- before filling their separate tea cups.
Done with breakfast, he packed the dishes into the kitchen while Zaynab went into the bathroom to complete her dressing. 'Ma shaa Allah', he whispered as he watched her tie the knot of her Niqob firmly to the back of her head, unable to stop himself from being ever so grateful to Allah for commanding believing women to use hijab. He hated to admit that he still disliked slightly the situation of having his beautiful wife's adorable eyes still exposed -she needed them to see after all- and capable of still attracting, but that was the thought on his mind as he entered the room to perfect his dressing too. He smiled as she stepped before him, fully dressed and ready to leave, and waiting for her husband's evaluation of her appearance before stepping out -as has been their routine since the time she adopted the veil- with a broad smile on her face -he saw it because she had raised the veil from her face, and only needed to let down that one piece once she steps out of the house. 'Even more elegant that I can remember ever seeing, my priceless' he said as he pulled her into an affectionate embrace. 'Awwwwn, ma shaa Allah, and you are looking and smelling just as good, lovely' she replied, still in his arms. When they disengaged later, they smiled at each other with pure love - oh yeah, just like every other morning. 'Well, then, shall we?' He said as he offered her his left arm, which she locked her right one in, grateful for the love and everything, and they walked arm-in-arm out of the house. He opened the passenger's side for his wife -such charming chilvary! She drank in her luck and swam in her gratitude- before getting into the driver's seat to start the car, which he would drive, first, to Zaynab's workplace, and then head for his own office.
'Well, thanks, hon' Zaynab said as he pulled up before the main building with 'At-Taqwa Teen and Marital Counselling' bodly engraved on the top in such a conspicuous manner that it was most likely the first thing anyone passing would notice -after the size of course- and asked him to take care of himself -of course, if she didn't, who will?- 'sure, love you too' he had responded with a bright smile after Zaynab had kissed him. His wife nodded and alighted, breathing in air as if in one gulp as she prepared her mind for the day's work, and then he drove off, after seeing his wife enter the office building.
Zaynab was so pleased with her life, she glorified her Lord with and in everything she did, and knew nothing at all could she ever do to equal His abundant mercies and grace upon her humble self. Walking towards the reception, she sent a silent prayer to all the people in her life, especially her parent who actually gifted her this building on her return from service, and her husband who...
'Assalamualaykum, ma' her receptionist, A'isha, had greeted on seeing her, forcing Zaynab's mind to the present environment. Zaynab replied her Tasleem with a bright smile, and then asked about her night and family, 'alhamdulillah' came A'isha's cheerful response. Zaynab smiled, nodded and headed on to her office, appreciating Allah for each and every one of his blessings -even those she was not consciously aware of, praying He preserves all her people only upon khayr (goodness). She said her adhkar as she entered her office and walked over to the seat, saying 'bismillah' as she drew the chair closer to her working table. The first file on her table read 'Owolabi Fareedah Olabisi', she opened it, certain that the name was not just one that sounded familiar, but still she knew she had to be sure; yes, she  loved her job so very much. Her cell phone rang and she removed it from her bag, which sat humbly at the foot of her swivel chair, and answered the call. 'Uhm, missing me already?' She teased after exchanging Tasleem with her husband, now and again finding it almost impossible to believe that he was still so crazy about her -after well over 5 solid years of marriage! Well, maybe she would not have believed it if she was not also just as crazy over him. 'Hey, bae' he said, bringing her attention back to the phone call with a beautiful blush on her face. 'Sorry, love, I missed what you just said' Zaynab genuinely apologized and her husband laughed, 'I just said we should visit Muhammad and Maryam, remember mom has been missing her beautiful daughter so much as well, so we'd go probably in two days' time which is a Saturday, in shaa Allah' he said, repeating what Zaynab had been unable to hear -yeah, thanks to her wandering mind.
Zaynab was amused at her husband, 'you called to remind me that, Abu Muhammad?' she could not believe her ears, they had only just talked about the stay of their two kids at their maternal grandparent's home for their holidays the night before, and they had agreed to pay her parent a visit over the weekend, so it just did not seem to Zaynab that... 'serious'  she caught the tail end of his statement and his laughter that followed, making her smile -for absolutely no reason at all, love aside that is- before saying 'naughty head', her husband laughed again, enjoying the joke, he had called just to hear her angelic voice, and when he remembered their previous night's discussion, he had decided to play with her a bit. 'Well, my darling strong wife, stay focused at work, okay? And... You know I love you so much' he concluded, Zaynab blushed faintly as she felt her stomach jump at his tender words, 'Love you too, baby, so....till later then, in shaa Allah', He hummed a 'okay', knowing he was already keeping her away from her work. He said his 'love you' again, uttered the Tasleem and hung up immediately following her reply, positively charged to set about his own work, too.
Zaynab had dropped the phone on her table, all- smiles, thinking of her kids and her parent, deeply grateful to Allah for each of their lives. Her lovely children were very much interested in the knowledge of the Deen, and memorization of the Qur'an, they thirst so much to be worthy followers of her Rosuul, sallalahu alaehi was salaam. Her Muhammad, a few months away from  clocking 5, had already finished memorizing the last Juz' of the Holy Qur'an, with meanings and explanations of the situation leading to each of the revelation of the chapters contained in that Juz', and his twin sister was doing just as fantastically well -though she was a surah from completing that Juz', ma shaa Allah, thanks to the part of her family, her loving brothers especially -na'am, now she was close to both of her eldest twin brothers and she adored them both equally, she had realized how adorable Zahid's twin was only after she made her efforts to close the gap between them, and she was most grateful to Allah for making everything so easy; both of them had even flown into the country for her Waleematu Nikkah that year, and she could not see what could have meant more to her than that rare show of care and love from her far away brothers, ma shaa Allah- Zayd had married her friend, Fateemah, the previous year and they had both been such huge help to her during the hectic moments after delivery, and Fateemah was more than a little help, as she spent a lot of quality time with her children, alongside her husband who was her own brother, helping to bring them up in the best of ways. 'Jazaakumullahu khairan' she said, knowing there was nothing else in the world that could express her love and gratitude perfectly.
'Na'am' she said into the receiver after the ring of the telecom on her table, A'isha informed her of the arrival of the client with whom she had her first appointment for the day. Zaynab, slightly displeased with herself -she hated to keep a client waiting, but her work load the previous day had been so heavy that she could not familiarize herself with the presently documented information on the client she was going to be attending to that early morning- 'uhm, would you please tell her to hold on a minute, please?' Zaynab had whispered into the phone and A'isha had responded, 'Okay, ma'. She thanked her and replaced the receiver, picking the file she had abandoned to answer her husband's call -which reminded her to put her phone on 'silent' then, since the one person she MUST answer his calls already called her as he always did everyday once they have settled in their respective offices- to grab the important cues.
Mrs Owolabi has been married for 3 years with no child, her husband was an unfaithful rich businessman who was overly protective of her, whilst he did not even respect her enough to keep his illicit affairs secret, as he flaunted his numerous girlfriends before her. She had tried all means possible to get pregnant, all to no avail, plus her husband hardly spares her a casual glance these days. With age not on her side, for she clocked 35 the previous month, she had decided to get a divorce. However, she was afraid the problem might remain even if she remarries, and she was afraid she might not be able to find a man who would actually love her the way her husband did, as he never let her lack any material thing, and owing to the fact that she was practically not learned and with her rich parent gone, she was afraid divorcing him would be signing up personally for eternal suffering, and....
Zaynab sighed and dropped the file to reflect on the content she had read for a while, after which she put a call through to A'isha to let the woman in.
'Assalamualaykum' came a fairly familiar voice at the door, followed by a soft knock. Instinctively, Zaynab let down her veil before answering and telling the woman to come in. 'Subhanallah', she whispered as she watched the woman in absolute awe as she sauntered towards her table -her presence spelt MONEY in plain language, despite the fact that she, as a counsellor, could see the trouble and heart ache she kept well hidden under that façade of the image of a typical rich man's wife, her composure was one to praise her for, as compared with what one would expect of a person living through what she had read only minutes ago- seeing that the woman remained on her feet reminded her of her own manners, she rose and extended a hand to the woman, repeating the Tasleem with a smile, though the woman could not see that, before finally asking her to take her seat and reclaiming hers too; after the basic pleasantries.....
'So, Mrs Owolabi, you are most welcome as I have said earlier.... How many I help you, ma'am?' Zaynab said, acutely conscious of the woman's suspicious jumpy glances at her veil -once in a while, and she knew she had the right to slightly distrust her and feel uncomfortable, but, at least, for the next few minutes, Zaynab knew she needed to have her face covered like that, and she only hoped it would not inconvenience the other woman too much.
'Uhm, I... I filled the form and...' Mrs Owolabi was obviously struggling for the words, like she was not prepared to talk -to someone so hidden? Zaynab guessed, and smiled. 'I have perused your file, I assure you, and have an insight as regards your concerns that necessitated this meeting, but madam, it would do us both a greater deal of good if you explain to me with your own mouth, ma' Zaynab had cautiously replied.
'Uhm... Can't I see your face?' The woman had asked, making Zaynab freeze for a moment, before she regained her composure and reply, 'sure, you can, ma'am.  However, I would appreciate it if that could wait a while, if you don't mind of course', with her heart thumping so hard against her rib cage, preparing herself for a refusal.
'Well, okay' came the reluctant response, Zaynab closed her eyes briefly, thanking her good God once again -of course, the life of a believer is always so full of gratitude and appreciation towards the mercies of her wonderful Lord, alhamdulillah now and always- 'so, what do I have to say now?' Mrs Owolabi asked quietly.
'Just tell me a bit about yourself, mindless of whether or not it's already documented, and why you thought this meeting necessary, ma' Zaynab replied simply.
'Okay, my name is Fareedah, 35 years old and I've been married to Oladayo for 3 years already... Uhm... We got married after my service and were very much in love with each other.. I don't know what happened to change him after our wedding like that, he just changed and started going out with different girls, he blamed our inability to have a child on me and has refused to go for a medical check up with me, he... I really do love my husband, but... I need to decide whether or not it is sane to continue in this marriage, and that is why I booked an appointment' she stopped.
Zaynab noted all of her words, uncompleted sentences and visual reactions, certain there were important points her client was not mentioning, so she asked, 'uhm... First, I'd love to confirm what you meant when you said "after your service", ma'am, because, from what I read in your file, you are practically not educated, ma'
Mrs Owolabi sighed, 'actually... Yeah, I went to school, of course I had rich parents and attended a very good University, but... Well, my certificate got seized even before I ever even thought of using it, for, honestly, it was not a product of my own handwork. When I was in school... Uhm... I just didn't work for that certificate, so, I wasn't even bothered when I got sued then and they seized my certificate and license to practice the Counselling profession, all because I had told someone who was supposedly my client to go deal with her problem the right way and stop expecting people like me to worry my head over her own stupid and pathetic concerns, and the next thing I heard, they said the woman actually committed suicide cos of that  something, like it's  my fault...' even at the memory, Mrs Owolabi scoffed and the disgust on her face was so obvious it could not be disguised at all, Zaynab smiled.
'Okay, ma... I should let you know, at this point, that you have to be totally honest and trusting with me, if this counselling relationship will work effectively, ma. And, you certainly are assured of confidentiality in regards to every and any thing discussed within the four walls of this office, in shaa Allah', the women nodded quickly, with her gaze averted. 'So, is there any reason why your husband would blame your inability to have a child as a couple on you, ma?' The woman's eyes had rounded, just as Zaynab had expected they would, and then closed, leaving Zaynab to watch as she considered her options silently.
'Our meeting was not the most noble one, ma. I was...'she paused a while, Zaynab knew she was deciding whether or not to trust her with the most personal part of her life. 'I just was not a righteous woman or any such, but I don't know why he would marry me when he distrusted me so much' Zaynab heard the woman hiss, and decided she had gotten just enough for the time being.
'Bismillah' she uttered as she raised the veil from her face, her gaze still intent on the woman sitting before her, who appeared to be indifferent to the change. 'Subhanallah', Zaynab heard the woman almost scream -yeah, almost- as her hands flew to cover her opened mouth, registering the shock, and Zaynab waited patiently till she was certain the woman's shock had subsided, then, she said, 'pretty much surprising, Freezy?' Certain she was definitely getting off the professional track, but, right then, she could not care less, those girls had tormented her life so much!
'Uhm' Mrs Owolabi swallowed the mixture of many feelings like a solid hard ball down into the pit of her stomach, she was more than confused as to what to do at that moment, certain that Zaynab was just the last person that would care to help her, if at all anyone can help her at all- but she could not tell why her legs felt like jelly and failed to help her to her feet so she could walk out of that office right then.
The next few minutes passed with a pregnant silence, then Zaynab spoke: 'I heard about Liz's incidence during our service year, and I'm really sorry about it. How is Deejah?'
Mrs Owolabi still could not believe it was the same Zaynab she had conspired with their two other friends to fail, back in their university days, she was now sitting before for professional assistance in her personal and marital life; while Liz died about four (4) years ago during their service year, she had died of a mysterious illness that could not be identied medically or otherwise, and the illness had claimed her life just two days after it came. Now, her other friend... 'Khadijah was quite  the luckiest amongst all threee of us, and after Liz died and my certificate got seized. She had gotten the post of managing director in her father's company, while I was still gallivanting around town for one year before I got lucky enough to meet Oladayo, to whom I'm now married, uhm, wish I could say 'happily' she laughed in wry humour, then continued, 'I could not even think of working at all, and my parent were, as usual, unconcerned, so everything was okay. However, just last year, Khadijah lost her parent alongside mine, cos they were actually traveling for whatever business together in that plane, and her job followed suite, cos it was a group of trustees board stuff or whatever, though Deejah was so relaxed cos her father had founded it single handedly, she was thrown in the face when they did evaluation of skills and all that after her father died, and they resolved that she was not capable of holding that position, she could not even defend the first class certificate she had in Counselor Education, as quite a number of the board members claimed they knew the kind of life she lived back in university days, and so, she definitely would not be able operate fine in another field. To cut it short, they only still pay her stipends, as a reward of her father's selfless sacrifice to the growth of the company till the end of his life, and I don't think that will last much longer. She has been living a really hard life since then, unable to return to that kind of life that brought her all this misery, plus keeping Liz's death in mind, she had made the decision to change for better even before me, but now... She's presently living in the house she had bought while we were still in school, cos the bank already confiscated all of her father's land properties, saying he owed them or whatever, which, even now, I still cannot understand why they had to take his properties for that when the company was still running so fine and well,  it's been really tough on Deejah, Zee' Mrs Owolabi wiped tears from her face, 'and me? I haven't been much better, except for having a husband, for I know I cannot get a job anywhere with that certificate, even if it had not been seized, except in my father's company, and what sort of a jod do I do there when I know next to nothing about administration and businesses? Honestly, I very much regret those days, Zee, If only we had known, but...' Her voice broke as her weeping intensified. Zaynab just sat staring, she did not know what to do or say, Fareedah had apologized on behalf of all three of them...and what has become of all those wonderful times they had spent in school? What has those certificates gotten through the wrong means gotten them, despite being so affluent and with such wealthy backgrounds? Where have all the men who clamoured for their sophisticated elagance gone now? The questions turning her stomach had no end, and as well, no answer, she sighed, 'it's going to be all right, bi idh nillah' she managed to say to her friend.
'You got married to Zleezy in our final year, right?' Zaynab smiled and nodded, unsure of where Fateemah was headed with that question. 'Uhm, we never believed it when we heard' then she made this low sorrowful sound, that pierced Zaynab's heart, in a failed attempt of laughter, 'it was really fascinating watching you, Zee, of all people, struggling with books and getting married in school, and to who? Zleezy? That crazy guy everyone assumed would never get married, like yourself' Now, she really did laugh, still a low hollow kind of throaty laughter, 'honestly, it was just the perfect match, you were both not the marriage or family type, you two actually did tons in the streets, you know? The street was nothing like it used to be without you guys, it was just so annoying.... You two were so lucky, but I didn't know until it was too late, you had gotten the chance to actually work for your certificate, and now you work so well as a professional counselor, someone people like me would come to for help and....' Again, she broke down in tears, and Zaynab was getting more uncomfortable, 'it's okay, Fareedah, everyone has a past, we all make mistakes... I'll have to refer you to another counsellor though... yeah, with all the complications in our past, I think it's better to get you someone else or what do you think?' She explained when she saw her surprised look. 'Fareedah?' She prompted when she got no response from her. 'Uhm, whichever you think is better, Zee, I'd trust your judgement. Just try to forgive us, okay? Allah had already....' She was saying before Zaynab had to cut in and tell her it was okay, as she has forgiven them all already, for they all just fulfilled their roles in her life as Allah had planned it, and she was equally very happy and grateful Allah has opened their eyes to the truth of life now, alhamdulillah, even though she still hoped to work on improving their faith -Fareedah and Khadijah- with them, in shaa Allah.
'Hello, girlfriend' That bubbling excited voice was absolutely not mistakable, Zaynab smiled broadly as she rose to hug her beautiful friend and walk her into the office, 'hey, double person, or should I say triple?? How are you and the babies doing?' She asked, teasing her.
'Well, I'd say they're doing just fine, plus they're very happy to see you... Since you've decided to stay away from visiting since the time you got married to our Mr Handsome influential' Zaynab laughed all over again, that was just what Jessica always did to her -yes, make her laugh so much she'd even forget her worries, if she had any at all- and the way she chose to address her, Zaynab's, husband was a story for another day, smiles....
'Nah, sweetheart, just been pretty busy, you know' Zaynab said by way of apology, and Jessica snorted and said, 'of course, we've got just one counsellor on our long lists of friends, so of course, you are the only one who's so busy she can't visit her own friend' and Zaynab apologized again.
The minutes Jessica spent in her office, hours after Fareedah left, had been full of bright smiles and laughter, Zaynab was so happy for her friend who was expecting her first child -or children after all- after about 10 years of marriage, grateful and happy for her luck of such a husband as Richard; the couple had been more than pleased to see her in hijab the time she had gone to pay them a visit with her brother, Zayd, to thank them for their hospitality, assistance and love all the time she has stayed with them and even going forward, and she was really happy they accepted her so, and even glorified God for her beautiful and better change.
Zaynab recounted the events of the day to her husband on the drive back home, it had been right on her mind since the time Fareedah walked out of her office after the arrangement of their next counseling session, which most likely would be handled by another female counsellor in her firm, and even as she attended to her other clients the rest of the hours between then and now -except for the many minutes Jessica spent with her- she could not take the meeting off her mind. Zubair had just smiled and said he was proud of her -of course, obeying professional ethics, she had kept the details of Fareedah's marital woes from him, but had told him all about the information Fareedah had revealed to her as Zee, instead of her as her counsellor- 'uhm' she muttered, wondering what her husband was thinking, 'uhm' he had muttered back, making fun of her.
'Baby' Zubair said as he held her hand and helped her out of the car, Zaynab had simply stared at him, 'JazaakiLlahu khairan, thanks so much for everything, honey. You were the one my Lord used to get me back on track, and away from darkness, to be saved from eternal damnation and regrets when it was too late. You gave me all of the things and people that mean the world to me, by Allah, you became my wife and love, the mother of my priceless jewels, the coolness of my eyes, the love of my life, my very own dearest striving Muslimah, the one who completed half of my Deen, ma shaa Allah. I love you so much, Beebti' he said and smiled, drinking in her flawless beauty as her face heated with a furious blush.
'I love you too, Zubair, so very much, I love you so so much, lillahi warosuulih, for accepting me for who I was and am and will continue to be, in shaa Allah, for helping me to walk gently on the path to the eternal success and bliss, for moving with me in striving for Jannah, for being mine, for everything Allah has made you to become to and for me, for being that one man who'd lead me and our kids to Jannah, in shaa Allah. Wa ant fajazaakaLlahu khairan, dearest Habeebi, loving you less in fact is a crime, you're the best husband and best friend I could ever have, ma shaa Allah' and then she hugged her husband, feeling so fly and grateful to Allah as she moved on that cloud9.... 'Maybe indeed the end justifies the means, but, not always. The end that would justify the means should be just in line with the purpose of that means, and definitely, she had learnt well enough, that means that justifies the end would always be much more appropriate: Allah guides whom He Wills, and for  His divine love and mercy that was reflected in every single thing in her life ongoing, she could not thank Him enough......
-----—--------------------
*N.B*:
Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 16:
يَهْدِي بِهِ اللَّهُ مَنِ اتَّبَعَ رِضْوَانَهُ سُبُلَ السَّلَامِ وَيُخْرِجُهُم مِّنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ بِإِذْنِهِ وَيَهْدِيهِمْ إِلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ
With it Allah guides him who will follow His pleasure into the ways of safety and brings them out of utter darkness into light by His will and guides them to the right path.
(English - Shakir)
Surah Hud, Verse 105:
يَوْمَ يَأْتِ لَا تَكَلَّمُ نَفْسٌ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِهِ فَمِنْهُمْ شَقِيٌّ وَسَعِيدٌ
On the day when it shall come, no soul shall speak except with His permission, then (some) of them shall be unhappy and (others) happy.
(English - Shakir)
Surah Ar-Rad, Verse 22:
وَالَّذِينَ صَبَرُوا ابْتِغَاءَ وَجْهِ رَبِّهِمْ وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَأَنفَقُوا مِمَّا رَزَقْنَاهُمْ سِرًّا وَعَلَانِيَةً وَيَدْرَءُونَ بِالْحَسَنَةِ السَّيِّئَةَ أُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عُقْبَى الدَّارِ
And those who are constant, seeking the pleasure of their Lord, and keep up prayer and spend (benevolently) out of what We have given them secretly and openly and repel evil with good; as for those, they shall have the (happy) issue of the abode
(English - Shakir)
Surah An-Noor, Verse 64:
أَلَا إِنَّ لِلَّهِ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ قَدْ يَعْلَمُ مَا أَنتُمْ عَلَيْهِ وَيَوْمَ يُرْجَعُونَ إِلَيْهِ فَيُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا عَمِلُوا وَاللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ
Now surely Allah's is whatever is in the heavens and the earth; He knows indeed that to which you are conforming yourselves; and on the day on which they are returned to Him He will inform them of what they did; and Allah is Cognizant of all things.
(English - Shakir)
Surah Al-Qasas, Verse 67:
فَأَمَّا مَن تَابَ وَآمَنَ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا فَعَسَىٰ أَن يَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُفْلِحِين
But as to him who repents and believes and does good, maybe he will be among the successful:
(English - Shakir)
Surah Al-Ankaboot, Verse 64:
وَمَا هَٰذِهِ الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا إِلَّا لَهْوٌ وَلَعِبٌ وَإِنَّ الدَّارَ الْآخِرَةَ لَهِيَ الْحَيَوَانُ لَوْ كَانُوا يَعْلَمُونَ
And this life of the world is nothing but a sport and a play; and as for the next abode, that most surely is the life-- did they but know!
(English - Shakir)
Surah Ar-Room, Verse 21:
وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ أَنْ خَلَقَ لَكُم مِّنْ أَنفُسِكُمْ أَزْوَاجًا لِّتَسْكُنُوا إِلَيْهَا وَجَعَلَ بَيْنَكُم مَّوَدَّةً وَرَحْمَةً إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ
And one of His signs is that He created mates for you from yourselves that you may find rest in them, and He put between you love and compassion; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.
(English - Shakir)
via iQuran
Narrated By 'Umar bin Al-Khattab
Once a Jew said to me, "O the chief of believers! There is a verse in your Holy Book Which is read by all of you (Muslims), and had it been revealed to us, we would have taken that day (on which it was revealed as a day of celebration." 'Umar bin Al-Khattab asked, "Which is that verse?" The Jew replied, "This day I have perfected your religion For you, completed My favour upon you, And have chosen for you Islam as your religion." (5:3) 'Umar replied, "No doubt, we know when and where this verse was revealed to the Prophet. It was Friday and the Prophet was standing at 'Arafat (i.e. the Day of Hajj)" Sahih Bukhari 1:2:43
--+++---++----+++++-------
*The End......*
(+++++++++++++++++)
To every Muslimah who is having any part of the basics of Islam rough... To every Muslimah who cannot make absolute decision of what is right and what is wrong... To every Muslimah who is not yet clear on her life priorities... To every Muslimah who thinks it is too late to seek knowledge of her Deen... To every Muslimah who thinks it is too late for her to repent to Allah... To every Muslimah who thinks she has gone just too far in sin to turn back... To every Muslimah who is still blinded by the love of the Dunya and the people there in... To every Muslimah... To every Muslimah with a heart in which faith resides... To every Muslimah out in the world...
It is never too late to return to Allah, He is ever forgiving and welcoming of repentant souls, it would always only just get better, by His leave.... Allah ease our affairs... Endless Love to every Striving Muslimah out there.... 😘💖💞💟💕
(++++++++++++++++++++++++)... Definitely, this story is for us all, we can all do it right, we can all be great, dear Muslimahs.. Love you all... Thanks for staying with me till the very end, even though, this is just a beginning to another wonderful partnership... Jazaakumullahu khairan 💕