04

CHAPTER FOUR

Goal vote: 150 votes

Lips turned upside down, wandered about the incident yesterday with that little kid. He has been nothing but a rude kid ever since he entered the palace, and my parents didn't even do anything about it but respect every little wish he have. One time, I even heard from the servants how he is so demanding here and there but then they're not complaining since it's rare for the royals here to bring a guest, especially a special guest.

"Mommy." I grumbled, feeding the lamb that is in front of me.

"Yes, darling." She smiled, looking at me while holding the animal and caressing it with care and tenderness.

"Is Lord Namjoon staying here?" I beamed awkwardly, eyes widened in anticipation making her grinned widely.

"Look at you," My mother giggled with a teasing tone. "Your eyes are sparkling now."

Yes, they're sparkling— in need of revenge. I'm just kidding. I'm twenty eight years old already, how could I get revenge to a little child?

"Do you find Lord Namjoon handsome?" Mother asked, smile never leaving off her face making me stun. Mother suddenly gasped, palms covering her mouth. "Why are blushing?"

My eyes widened in surprise, abruptly snapping my head towards her— I'm blushing?

"I am not!" I retaliated, covering my cheeks in defense and backing away causing the animal food to drop on the ground. Sometimes, it's nice being a child, back to where you don't have any problems at all. So might as well act sometimes where you still have chance.

"You clearly are." She purses her lips, trying not to smile and looked away making me raise an eyebrow at her.

"Let's go." She informed, standing up and let the animal go. "Let's go back to the palace. It's time for lunch."

Nodding my head, I followed her behind with the animal walking forwards passed my mother. Elfido suddenly appeared, voice appeared to be sarcastic as he announced. "You got a mission."

"A mission?" I whispered, a bit startled before furrowing my brows. "I've never even heard you telling me about that before?"

"Nah, I just made it, girl." He shrugged, walking beside me. Gladly, no one can see him except me. "But I'll give points so that you could get out of this dimension faster, and have a hundred percent successful rate."

I squealed, eyes bulging out as I turned to face him. "What is that?!"

"Mady?" My mother's voice suddenly echoed in my ears making me froze, and turned to look at her. "Are you okay?"