Chapter two

He looked at me for a moment then waved his hands “Where is your mother? Who is your mother?” He sounded a bit angry. “B-Belle…” He looked at me for a moment. “Belle is dead. Is this some kind of joke?!” I looked at him shocked then my mother appeared out of the forest. “I’m not dead…” he spun around. “Belle…?” She nodded. There was an awkward silence, and then they both ran to each other for a hug. “Belle! You’re alive! Who kept you all of this time?” He looked at her. “R-Regina…” She stuttered. “But don’t go asking for revenge on her. She wasn’t going to kill us.” “Not yet…” I mumbled. Rumple turned to me. “You are my daughter…” he smiled and ran to hug me. I awkwardly hugged him back, then after a while, I pulled away. “So this whole time… You thought we were dead? Well… Mom…” I ask, looking at his expression. He seemed a bit calmer than our first approach. “Yes… The Queen is the one who told me, actually.” And as if on cue, Regina had appeared behind me.

“My, my…” She spoke with a low chuckle. “Someone has escaped my dungeon… again?” She glanced down at me with a disappointed look, like she expected more.
“Is that a problem?” I snapped, and Rumple stood in front of me protectively. Somehow, I didn’t expect this. I mean, he just met me, and he wanted to protect me?
“Leave, Regina.” He snapped, glaring soullessly at her.
Regina only shook her head with a grin plastered on her face. “Not until I have what is mine.”
“She isn’t yours!” Rumple snapped with an angry glare in her direction.
“Oh?” Regina laughed. “But she isn’t yours either.
Belle just kind of stood there, too scared to say anything. I wish she would speak up, just to show that she wasn’t some prize to be taken.
“Oh she is…” Rumple began. “And if you think she’s not mine, then whose?”
“Belle lost all rights to her. Who do you think fed her all of these years? Her and your little wife, belong to me.”
“None of them are yours! She’s our child. That’s it.” Rumple was now furious with anger at Regina.
“Your child that was born in my castle.” She waved her hand and I disappeared, and then reappeared behind her, all by Regina’s magic of course. “I’ll make you a deal…” She chuckled, stepping forward to my father. “You can have your wife back… If…” She turned back to face me. “I get your daughter.” She turned back to him, smirking. “Of course, you would be able to visit her… When I think it’s appropriate.”
“No.” Rumple said fatly. “I have a better deal.”
“Oh and what is that?” Regina hissed, unamused by his sudden change.
“You give me both of them, or else… I’ll do everything I can to kill you, and everything to protect Snow White.”
Belle then stopped him, taking his shoulder gently. “You can’t kill her… she has our daughter…” She whispered, looking at me. I honestly felt bad for my mother. She had everything taken away from her at such a young age.
Regina laughed. “Oh Rumple…” She waved her hand and I was sent up in the air, choking and gasping for air. I kicked my feet and struggled. It’s not the first time she’s done this, but it still hurt. Regina grinned. “It’s either… one of them dies, or she comes with me.”
Belle’s eyes widened and she ran forward to me. I tried to stop her, but I could barely speak. Regina pushed her other hand forward, throwing Belle against a tree.
Rumple’s eyes widened. “No! Why are you doing this?!”
“Because she rightfully belongs to me…” She laughed maniacally. “So… do we have a deal?”
Rumple must have saw the look on my face. I wanted him to say yes, to take the deal, and to take care of my mother. He sighed and nodded reluctantly. “Yes… Yes we have a deal!” He yelled.
Regina let go, and I dropped to the ground, gasping for air and coughing. She smirked. “Perfect.” Belle shook her head. “No… Please Regina…” Her eyes met the Queen’s a moment, and it seemed that Regina felt a bit sympathetic. “I’m sorry Belle… But you went back to him.” She seemed… heartbroken?!
Now I was confused. Was the reason Regina took such good care of me because she cared for my mother? But before I could think anymore, I disappeared in a puff of purple smoke with Regina.

Back to square one. The castle.

**** AUTHORS NOTE ****
I honestly thought nobody liked this story, so I never continued it. But over 600 views?! Thank you so much! You all inspire me to write more!
Please, also check out my alternitave story "Rielle Marie~". I think it is a better version to this one, but that's just me.
***** REMEMBER TO VOTE PLEASE *****