Cicero x Reader

I had no idea what to write about, so I let my friend choose what this oneshot has in store...He chose well. And he also says Cicero's voice is annoying and he's not cute, so this is basically just me being hilarious and teasing him. Good friends, am I right? >:3

Remember, requests are always open! :)

It was a bright and sunny day at the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary. I was smiling and humming one of my favorite songs. Cicero heard the familiar humming and walked over to me.

"Hello, Listener!" He cheerfully greeted. I grinned.

"Hello! Want to come with me for a walk? It's a lovely day out, after all." I asked the jester, whom was smiling still and nodded. 

"Awesome! Astrid, Cicero and I are going to take a walk. Be back soon." I told the leader of the Sanctuary. She nodded.

Once Cicero and I left the dark Sanctuary, I felt the warm sun on my skin. Cicero's skin seem to glow.

"Oh, look, Listener. Flowers! I think Dragon's Tongue." Cicero picked some and held my wrist so I wouldn't move. I felt the red/orange flower fit neatly behind my ear. I blushed and picked up some Lavender and placed it behind Cicero's ear. He smiled again. Wow, why is he so cute?

I grabbed his hand and started sprinting towards the path.  He held on tightly to my hand and soon, the nice weather turned into dark clouds. I felt something cold and wet hit my head. Rain.

"Should we head back?" I asked. Cicero shook his head.

"Of course not. We barely have time to spend with each other! Let's keep going." Cicero spoke with a blush on his face. The Dragon's Tongue had droplets of water on it, making it pop out more. 

After a good 15 maybe 20 minute walk, Cicero pulled me off the path and pinned me to a tree, brought out his dagger and put it to my throat. I saw hurt in his eyes.

"Cicero should have been Listener!! Not you!" My eyes widened and I felt my eyes water.

"C-Cicero, I'm s-sorry..." I whispered. Cicero took the dagger away and laughed. I felt limp and fell, except Cicero caught me in his arms.

"Cicero really got you, Listener! Literally..." He chuckled as he looked at me with his yellow orbs. I didn't pull away from him. I clung close to him, my head on his chest. He held me closer and sighed.

"Cicero is sorry." He apologized as he stroked my h/c hair. I didn't say anything, just clung to him for a good 3 minutes.

"Don't do that, ever again, Cicero...y-you r-really...scared m-me..." I whimpered out. He frowned. Soon, I let go of him and sat down under a tree and held my knees close to my chest. Cicero walked away for a minute or two and came back with at least 75 flowers in his hand. Consisting of Dragon's Tongue, Lavender, Blue, Purple, Yellow Mountain Flower, Nightshade, and Roses. Cicero shyly gave them to me.

"Here. Cicero never meant to scare or hurt the Listener in any way. Cicero..loves the Listener." He said as he sat down next to me. I took the flowers and gave them a nice sniff (Sniffy sniff). They smelled lovely. I felt guilty, and rested my head on the jester's shoulder. I intertwined my fingers with his. He blushed and rested his head on mine.

"Y/n loves you too. A lot." I whispered. Cicero saw how wet my hair has gotten and took off his jester hat and put it on me. I giggled.

"L-Looks better on you anyway..." He said and smiled. "...actually Cicero doesn't want the Listener to get sick. And it does look better on you." I hugged him and he laid back, me still on him. He snuggled me and placed me down on the ground. He stood up and helped me up.