Chapter 4: Delusional

A/N: I wasn't supposed to update today, but since it's the Teen Titans 16th Birthday, I thought 'Why Not? It's a special day!'. So here it is, I hope you enjoy it.

I was sitting in a corner when Scott Mutchler entered the room. I looked at him with wet eyes. He bent and put a hand on my shoulder. Dr. Stacy gave him my pills and a cup of water. He gave it to me and I quickly swallowed the pills. "Are you all right Rachel?" He asked me with his caring voice. I nodded and he helped me up. They guided me to another room. There was chairs in a circle and some doctors sitting next to their patients. I thought I was supposed to talk with them, but they guided me to room next to that one. There was a desk with two chairs in front of of it and one chair behind it. A man was sitting at the desk, talking to a woman sitting in front of him. I looked closely and remarked that it was my mother, Melissa Roth.

"Mom?" She looked at me, stood up and ran to me. She hugged me close against her. I cried in her arms. "mom..." I murmured.

She stroked my hair. "Shhh... everything will be okay honey" She reassured me. "You're coming back home" My amethyst eyes widened. She couldn't be serious, right? The man stood up.

"Unfortunately for you, Mrs Roth, your daughter can't come with you" We looked at him, pleading for him to be joking. He came closer to me. Me and my mom kept on saying "No" but it didn't prevent what happened after that. He took a hold of my arms and started to get me out of the room. "NO" I yelled. "You are getting back to your room" He replied with his horrible and stern voice.

I started to see things. His throat was slitting without even being touched, his eyes were entirely white and blood was getting out of his eyes, nose, mouth, ears and head. My mom was on the ground with a rifle bullet in her forehead. The officer and the psychiatrist had four red eyes and they were covered with blood. There was fire everywhere again. I walked out of the room and saw that all the patients and psychiatrist throats had been slit. Blood was all I saw, where ever I was. I looked outside and it was like the other day, trees on fire, a river of blood and destroyed buildings. I screamed at what I saw. I ran everywhere in the building, trying to find an exit but they were all blocked. I ran to another room and saw the mirror I saw in my nightmare. There was fire all around the room. I saw her in the mirror again, with a smirk on her pale and scary face. "Horrible, am I right? Rachel" She told me. I gulped and she laughed at me. "And it's not even the worst part of it" She said with big grin plastered on her face.

"Part? What part?" The girl ignored my question.

"this is all your fault" The mirror started shattering. I breathed heavily and screamed as loud as I could. The darkness coming from the mirror started to swallow me. "YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO KEEP ME THERE FOR LONG RACHEL... YOU CAN'T" She yelled with even deeper voice.

I screamed and everything was black, at least, until I saw a castle. Fire everywhere,the sky was black and red and ash was floating in the air. The trees disintegrating and an immense river of blood filled with skeletons. I ran to the castle. The front doors opened by themselves. I was in a throne room. On the throne was the same immense demon I had seen sitting on the school. The wind made my hood fall and mine and his hair float in the air. "Who are you?" I yelled at the demon.

"Why asking a question you already have the answer of?" He replied the most deepest voice I had ever heard.

I shook my head. "I don't have the answer" He groaned.

"YOU KNOW IT!" He insisted. "The response is inside you" I had a confused face. "Now get out" I looked at him in shock.

"Wait! I need to know" Everything went black again and woke up in the little room where was the mirror but it wasn't there anymore. Everything was back to normal so I ran out of the room, hoping I could finally get out but I bumped into someone and precisely a doctor and a doctor that totally wasn't alone. They were five, two doctors and three psychiatrist. I started running in the opposite way. I ran for my life.

I saw the exit and I felt relief until a troop of doctors come in front of it. So I ran somewhere else only to be stopped by the doctors. They were all holding me, making sure I wouldn't escape. I suddenly felt something inside me trying to get out. I couldn't keep it inside anymore. I screamed and they were all sent into the walls. I had the same appearance than my reflection. I felt a smirk form on my pale face. I felt the darkness take over me, I felt her take over me. All the glass that was in the asylum started to shatter.

The man that tried to take me away from my mom arrived horrified. I looked at him with pure hatred in my entirely black eyes. I teleported myself closer to him and saw a little cut on his throat. I stared at it and it started bleeding slowly. The man started to choke and I only smiled even more. The darkness started to get out of my body and into the cut. It started to get bigger and bigger until his throat was slit in two. I ran to find Melissa and saw a man holding her in his arms and holding a gun next to her forehead, it was one of the patients. He had found a gun when he tried to escape. That guy wasn't just sick, he was crazy, as crazy as the Joker. I started screaming and saw the already shattered glass get shattered even more. All the pieces floated in the air. POW! I gasped. He shoot her. I screamed even more as I cried and ran to her while the pieces of glass started entering the man's body. I held Melissa against me. "Please wake up, mom... wake up, please... you're all I have, I love you don't leave me" I couldn't stop crying. The darkness started to surround us.

And I felt myself being move away from her body. I screamed at the person and saw that it was the officer Mutchler. I turned around and saw him with a sad and caring face. He hugged me and told me that everything would be okay. Then, I saw Dr. Stacy arrive with a shocked face. They didn't saw my pale face, black eyes and veins and the darkness surrounding me. The only things shocking them were the three bodies on the floor and all the broken glass. The two of them guided me to a police car while some doctors took my mom and the two mans in an ambulances. I cried when I saw that.

'Am I really crazy or is this real life?'