Day 2: The Hunt

Hey, it's MistySilver Paw it's Day Two, in this cabin with my little sister Foxy Silver Paw. We cleaned the Lake water, we rain the lake water through the water filter that we made, and we caught this beautiful catfish. I know what I'm about to say might sound psycho but, Their is a wild wolf pup and wild Red Fox Pup they look about to five months old. I just called Foxy to let her see them. She said, "can we keep them?" I said, "Yeah we can keep the wolf and the Fox." I know how to take care of them because we used to own a full-blooded grey wolf and a full-blooded red fox, me and Foxy used to play with Wolves and Foxies. When we used to live in the middle of the woods.

We finished Foxy said, "I'm gonna go make lunch!" I smiled to give her ok. I stay here with the Wolf Pup and the Fox pup. I can tell something is very special about the Wolf pup and the Fox Pup. I feel like they are angels like I feel like the wolf is my mom and the Fox is my Dad.

Foxy walked to the front door and said "Water is cleaned! And let's bring them in because it is going to rain." I smiled at the Wolf and the Fox playing together. I called out to the wolf and the Fox "Sliver! And sliver foxy come inside!" They followed. Silver fall down the steps that lead up to the porch and to the front door. Foxy giggled at sliver paw, I did too. She carefully picked up her red Fox pet, and I did the same with Silver Paw.  She said, "what are we having today for dinner?" I thought to myself for a minute, and said

    "Let's have some deer meat! Can you skin and gut the dear? While I go and find a thing for the pups" Foxy smiled and nodded softly "Ok! Be safe, and legacy my Fox will eat some rabbits, silver paw your wolf will need and get some more deer." I said ok, I walked over to my room and put on my combat boots, with black jeans and a long-sleeved sweater, then I put my hair in a braid like Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games. I grabbed my Bow and my bag of 90 arrows. I walked out of my room, and I saw my sister drawing in her really big Sketch pad.

She looked up with only her eyes and said "Be safe! Love your sun will set in hours. Btw I'm drawing something  for you!" She said with a cheeky little smile. I giggled softly at her, "Ok! If I'm not back in an hour come and look for me! I'm going to be on one of the paths to the other side of the lake." She smiled and said "Ok sis!" I hugged her then I walked out of the door.

I saw some rabbits so I swiftly grabbed my bow and arrow to get one of the rabbits. The arrow swiftly and quickly and silently pierced the rabbit. I walk up to the rabbit's body so where I can pick up the rabbit for Legacy. I cleaned the top of the arrow, then I put it away. I grabbed the rabbits lifeless limp body. I spotted a female doe so I swiftly pulled the arrow out a then I drew the string of the arrow and released it as it hit the baby deer.

I walked up to retrieve my arrow and the doe. I take the arrow from the dog's body. I picked my the doe and I steered to walk towards the cabin. The cabin starts to come in my eyesight once again. I see that my little sister was waiting for me to get back because the sun was setting of the beautiful lake. She rushed to me and took the doe from as she spoke out of breath "I will start working on the doe for Silver Paw." I nodded.

I help with the rabbit too. She asked softly "How was the hunt?" I swiftly said "It went really well! How saw Sliver for you?" I giggled and smiled saying "She was whining, howling, barking because she could see or find you!" I giggled softly.