Day 3: The Winter Is Coming

Hey guys it's day 3! Of  me Misty Sliver paw and Foxy Sliver Paw! It's beginning to become Winter. I and Foxy have been getting ready for winter! Sorry guys for a short blog today!

You wake up to the smell of unfertile bird eggs and my wolf pup licking me in the face. You say, "Ok! Ok! I'm up."You gently place her down into the floor. You walked into my bathroom to get everything You would have to do even if we weren't in this massive forest. You hear foxy call "Found some washed up rope, I think there might be some horses that still live here. I'm not 100% sure though." You  smiled, "I think There was some horse shoe tracks, near 10 miles up the trail that goes behind the lake." Foxy smiled at you, "Eggs, and some and fresh Lake water." Foxy smiles and said "Ooooh, ok ranger Misty" me and her began into a laughing fit.
__________
I made a rope halter and lead rope of the horse. Plus!  It's getting closer to winter, so the horse will be a great use to me, for when I got to find food. The horse cane into my view. I began to slack up on my pace trying not to spook the horse. The horse I assumed that the horse heard me, I gently speak "Here." The horse slowly inches towards me. I did this until I and the horse was face to face.

I gently rub the muzzle of the horse, cooing very softly "Shhh, its ok." As I slowly slipped on the rope halter on the horse, then I attached the makeshift lead rope onto the rope halter I made. We began to walk home.
_____________
We reached, home. Foxy was sitting outside with a big smile on her face. "Look at  you. You still got the animal whisperer in you." I nodded "Yes. Yes I do. We need somewhere to keep the horse." Foxy nodded, and said "Remember their is a stable behind the cabin." I nodded softly and said "Can you take care of this mare?" Foxy nodded with a smile "Sure thing Misty. What are you gonna name her?" I think to myself and shrug. "Dunno" i walked into the house, and walked into my room then plotted on my bed. I soon fell asleep.