X

Chapter Ten: Senseless

I take my hair down and brush it.  I crawl over top of Lip and sit on his torso.

"Babe." I gently shake him. He doesn't respond in anyway. "Baby." I shake him harder. He slightly mumbles. "Lip!" I shake him violently and he groans.

"I'm tired princessa, go back to bed." He grumbles. I huff before slowly backing my body up against his groin. He opens his eyes and glares at me. "You're putting yourself in a very dangerous position Alli." He warns. I bite my lip and smile.

"I think I can handle it, but can you papi. " I slowly lean down towards his face. I feel his member harden and I gently kiss his neck.

"Alright. That's it." He flips me off of him and pulls me under the covers with him. He climbs on top of me and smirks down at me. "You're not gonna be able to walk straight for a week." His lips attach to my neck and I smile. He takes my shirt off and tosses it in the corner. He begins kissing my chest, his teeth nip at my skin occasionally. He jerks my underwear off and manages to get his off in the process. I groan as his member slowly pushes into me. He sucks my neck as he aggressively pumps into me. My hands latch at his shoulders and I bite my lip. He grabs my hips and thrusts harder causing a moan to crawl out if my throat. He groans slightly but continues to attack my neck with kisses and nibbles. My hand slowly slides down his back, my nails digging at his skin. The pressure builds in my abdomen, the soreness from last night coming through.

I really won't be able to walk for a week after this.

I wrap my legs around his waist and he pumps harder, deeper, and faster.

"Fuck." I breathe out tilting my head back. His breaths become shorter and faster. My lip begins to quiver and I bite down on it. My nails dig into his shoulders as I cry out. He grunts yet continues attacking my neck. "Fuck Lip." I gasp just as he bites down on my shoulder. He pulls out.

"Turn around." He orders. I turn over and he slides back in. He twists my hair and pulls my head back and mercilessly fucks me. I grab hold of the head board with one hand and my other grips the sheets. "Look at you. You're such a fucking mess." He growls, slightly struggling with his words. He slams into me and I cry out, quickly buying down on my lip to suppress the sound. I start to shake and my head spins.

"I'm-" I can barely choke it out before he slams into me again and my climax hits, so does his. He pulls out and flips down beside me, breathing heavily. I release my grip on the headboard and bury my head in the pillow.

"You gonna keep talking shit or are you done?" He growls. I lift my head up and glare at him.

"Fuck you." I grumble.

"I just did, would like to go for round two?" He stares me down.

"Would you like to get your ass kicked?" I retort rolling onto my side. "Because we can fucking arrange that."

"How you plan on doing that? I doubt you can even walk." He places his hand on my hip and I swallow the lump in my throat. "That's what I thought." He lightly smacks my ass. "Come here." I rest my head on his chest and he runs his fingers through my hair. I gently kiss his chest before closing my eyes and pulling the blanket back over top of us.

***

I start down the stairs, using the banister to stabilize myself. My legs wobble and I hiss in pain.

"Lip dammit come here!" I yell down the stairs. I hear him chuckle before he appears at the bottom of the staircase.

"What's the matter? Can you not walk?" He cocks his eyebrow.

"Just come carry to the fucking couch." I grumble. He chuckle as he walks up the stairs and swoops me up in his arms and carries down to the couch. He lays me down and gently kisses my lips. "Will you make breakfast too?" I puff out my lip and he nips at it.

"I guess, but only because I fucked you senseless." We kiss again before he walks to the kitchen. I grab the blanket laying over the back of the couch and tuck myself in. The door opens and Dave and Mandy waltz in.

"Why aren't you training?" Mandy asks crossing her arms.

"I've had enough exercise today." I reply my eyes flicking toward the kitchen. Her eyes widen and she shakes her head.

"Who's cooking?" Dave questions walking toward the kitchen.

"Lip. He's making me breakfast." I sit up.

"Why aren't you cooking?" He retorts.

"He offered." I shrug.

"Mandy you can kiss my ass." Lip says walking in with a plate. "I made bacon and she's gonna eat it." He hands it to me and I smile. I cross my legs to sit Indian style and slightly wince. Dave raises an eyebrow.

"Last night's job didn't go too smoothly." I answer his question with a lie before taking a bite of bacon. Lip plops down beside me and leans his head against my shoulder.

"Did you at least complete it?" Dave asks sitting down in the chair across me.

"Yeah. The job wasn't what was the problem. It was after." I reply and shake my head. "Actually, do me a favor and pull up street cameras for around the woods by the park. And the route from the party to park." Before he can ask another question I take a bite of the chocolate pancakes in front of me.

"Yeah of course." Dave stands and starts to walk off. "Narraway,  come help me out." Lip miss and walks off with him.

"Allison, what do you know?" Mandy asks.

"I don't think I killed them all." I whisper, my voice breaking. I push my ate away and hold my head in my hands. I get up and sprint to the bathroom to the best of my ability. I crumble down in front of the toilet just as every last bit of my stomach contents spills out. Mandy holds my hair and gently rubs my back. She puts my hair into a bun and sighs. She hands me a damp rag and I wipe my mouth. She closes the toilet lid and flushes everything down.

"Come on hija, let's get you upstairs." She pulls me to my feet and walks me to the elevator. It dings and we step off as she helps me to my room. My legs give and I hit the bed. "You should probably take your medication." She tucks my loose hairs behind my ear.

"No, I'm fine. We don't even know for sure-" Dave walks in interrupting me with a gloom look on his face. My stomach flips and my head spins. I hold my head in the my hands and take a deep breath.

***

Lip's POV

I follow Dave back down the hall.

"Has she been taking her meds?" He asks stepping into a room.

"Every night." I reply sitting down in a desk chair. "Why?"

"Has she ever told you why she takes them? Or the story of how she came the Serpiente?" He turns on a computer and doesn't even glance me.

"Never asked." I shrug watching him start to go through security footage.

"She's been through some serious shit." He shakes his head and slowly zooms in on the vehicle behind Alli's. "Her life just started spiralling after what happened to her family. It was one bad thing after the next. She didn't want to go into foster care.  When Child Protective Services came to collect her, she bolted. She lived on the streets for about two months. Then Enrique Rivera found her."

"Enrique Rivera as in the leader of-"

"Yeah, him." He voice drops and he continues with the footage. "Alli was around eight years old at the time, and he took her in. He knew who she was, and he knew he could easily take advantage of her. It was part of his big plan all along. He trained her to join his gang, even a little more than that. She completed her alleged training when she was elev-" his voice trails off as he zooms in on a picture of a guy. "Fuck." He stands up and speeds off. I furrow my brows and look at the picture. There was a scorpion tattoo on his neck, signature from Rivera's gang.