XV

Chapter Fifteen: Struggle

I wrap a towel around me and step out of the shower. I dry off and put on basic black undergarments, one of Lip's long sleeved shirts and compression shorts. Lip leans against the door frame and I shake my head.

"Will you brush my hair for me?" I ask. He nods and grab my brush.

It's been a week since I woke up and I'm still struggling. I train about twice a week instead of everyday, Mandy won't let me train everyday, I'd probably feel better if I did. Everyone tries to keep me out of the loop with the plan. It won't work unless they let me help. I want to help. I want those fuckers to burn.

"You hungry?" Lip runs the brush through my hair a few more times.

"Not really." I sigh. "I had a couple eggs earlier."

"You haven't been eating much lately." He states.

"I've been eating as much as I usually eat Lip." I grumble.

"I'm worried about you Allison." He wraps his arms around me.

"Let me help." I state looking at him through the mirror. "You know you can't do it without me."

"I don't want to fucking lose you." He shakes his head.

"I'll be fine. I can't stay cooped up in the damn house all the time." I slam the brush down. "And I'm sick and tired of you guys treating me like a fucking kid." He releases his hold and steps away from me.

"We're just trying to look out for you princessa."

"I know but you need to fucking loosen up." I turn around and lean against the counter. "I'm fine, and I'd be a hell of a lot better if y'all weren't constantly riding my ass about doing too much."

"Okay." He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, he opens them before speaking, "Okay, you're right. Start training again everyday and we'll let you know what the plan is."

"You don't have a plan." I deadpan.

"We do, it's just a terrible one." He states.

"Come on, let's go take quick nap." I grab his hand. "I'd say we could do something else, but I just took a shower so it'll just have to wait."

"Alright." He shrugs following me to the bed.

"You can fill me in on your shitty plan later."

"I love you princessa." His arms pull me onto his chest.

"I love you too."

***

I tie my hair back into a ponytail and huff a sigh. I trudge down the stairs to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water from the fridge. I walk down the hall and open the door to conference room. Everyone falls silent as I close door.

"So, what's your plan?" I take a sip of the water as they all watch me intently.

"Al-"

"You can't do this without me and you know it." I cut Dave off. "What's the plan?" I ask again.

"We've been tracking his expense records, following him getting to know his routine." Calvin replies moving the pen away from his mouth.

"Whatcha got?" I walk over to his side of the table and look at the tablet. I click my tongue and nod a few times. "Alright, Dave schedule a fight in the old warehouse and get me in the ring ASAP."

"What are you thinking?" Vincent  asks leaning back in his chair.

"Based on these," I smart-share the expense records to the touch screen TV and make my way over there, "they're trying to make another me."

"They?" Alex pipes in.

"Enrique took orders from someone else. I don't know much besides that it's an older man, about 50 or 60 but he's not a force to be reckoned with. He had been to the house once or twice but I was never allowed to leave my room when he was there. My door was heavily guarded. They would have meetings over the phone and I could manage to listen in on those. Santiago is probably taking orders from him." I state staring intently at the screen.

"Are you sure?" Dave asks. I nod reading over the information. A notification pops up and three more purchases appear on the screen.

Matte red lipstick, 2012 Camaro, and a 500,000 dollar withdrawal.

"Get me in the ring tonight." I order. "Send out the word for the warehouse, we have to do this tonight."

"What all do you need?" Vincent asks.

"I have everything that I need. You guys are each going to have to take a vehicle for this to work. No weapons except Calvin, you can take a pistol, but only one and only you." I turn and face everyone, placing hands on the table. "So, here's the plan."