Her reality

Marinette p.o.v.
"BEEP BEEP!" Marinette's alarm clock awoke her with a start.

Instantly she turned over and pressed snooze, dreading the day ahead.

Today was the day she was going to confess to Adrien.

"Marinette you have to get up!" Her adorable kwami tikki said as she tapped her on the cheek.

"Nrggggggdn"

"Marinette you've put it off for way too long, you have to tell him!" Tikki urged her.

"I know Tikki, but I'm not ready! He probably still likes Kagami, or Lila, or Chloe..."

"I don't think he likes Chloe.." Tikki giggled.

Marinette smirked a little, maybe today wasn't going to be so bad.

As she sat up in her bed, she checked her clock.

"7:54?!? I'm going to be late!!!!!"

"Hurry Marinette!"

Marinette rushed out of bed and put on her usual flowered shirt. She didn't have time to do her original pigtails so she just did a messy bun.

She kinda liked her hair like that...

Marinette grabbed her backpack and rushed out the door.

"Marinette, aren't you going to have breakfast?" She heard her mother, Sabine, call to her.

"Not today I'm going to be late!"

"At least grab a croissant, freshly baked!"

Marinette grabbed the croissant, ran out the door, and sprinted all the way to school.

She almost made it when she bumped into someone, making that person drop their backpack.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! Here let me help you!" She exclaimed.

"It's all right"

Oh no..
She recognized this voice.
Please please please don't let it be...

"A-Adrien? I am so sorry! I wasn't cooking where I was going! I mean looking..,"

He smiled his bright amazing smile,
"It's alright Mari, I love your hair today by the way!"

Marinette felt her cheeks slowly heat up.
"T-thanks Adrien."

Time skip
"Come on Marinette, you can do it!" Tikki whispered in Marinette's ear after school was over.

"I can do it, I can do it.."

Marinette stood up with determination, she ignored the glares she was getting from Lila, and walked over to where Adrien was leaving the classroom.
"I can't do it here Tikki, everyone will hear!" Mari whispered down into her bag where her secret friend was hiding.

"Oh hey Marinette! Did you say something?" Adrien said as he turned to look at her.

"Uhh... yes! I mean no! I mean... can I talk to you privately?"

"Sure Marinette, lets go down this hallway."

Mari turned to see Alya giving her a thumbs up, and Nino winking at her.

'How does Chat do this everyday to Ladybug?' Marinette thought as her and Adrien were walking side by side down the hallway. 

"So, you had something to tell me?" Adrien asked.

"Y-yeah.. Adrien... This is going to be hard to say."

"It's okay Mari, whatever it is you can tell me."