Their Reality

Chat's P.O.V.

I could feel the wind in my hair and the tears streaking down my face as I rushed to Marinette's home.

Her home.

The one place that I've been that truly feels like a home.

I tripped over my own ankle landing on a building while I was running but I didn't care.

I needed to see her.

When I finally reached her house I collapsed on her deck out of energy.

"Chat Noir?" I heard an angelic voice ask from the opening on the ground of her deck.

"What are you doing here?"

"I-I came to see you princess..."

"Me? Why would you want to see me?... Are you crying? Is that blood???"

I looked down to see my hands bleeding and my ankle swollen.

"Guess I was kinda in a rush to see you huh?" I smirked trying to add some Chat Noir charm through my pain.

"Oh my gosh come inside! I can at least clean your wounds."

"Thanks princess..."

After Marinette took me into her warm bakery home, she sat me down in the bathroom.
"Chat, I think your suit is going to make it hard to clean your wounds"

"Well, you're smart, I know you'll come up with something." I said looking up into her beautiful blue eyes.
Marinette looked deep in thought for a second and then left the room.
I heard my miraculous beep, and I started to panic.

I'm pretty sure Marinette doesn't have camenbart on demand..

"Cmon Plagg, just hold out a little longer.." I whispered to myself.

"Who are you talking to?" Marinette said entering the bathroom and scaring the life out of me.

"Oh sorry princess, just thinking."

"That's alright! Anyway I have a plan." Marinette said holding up a blindfold. She reminded me of a certain beautiful spotted hero.
She put on the blind fold and said, "I can't see anything, you can detransform now."
I smiled.

"Claws in."

Marinette P.O.V.

Even though I couldn't see anything, I took his bare hand and smiled.
"Chat.."
"Yeah?"
"Your hands are soft."
He chuckled a little bit.
"Thanks!.. I think.."
We shared a laugh and I started to clean the cuts on his hands and knees.
"I can do this by myself princess..."
"Too bad, cuz I am going to take care of you."
I tried to wink after saying this but stopped remembering that I was wearing a blindfold.

After I cleaned all the wounds I bandaged his hands and put a bandaid on his knee.
"All done! I think... how did I do?"

"Good, well considering you are wearing a blindfold." Chat laughed.
"I do have a request though Mari."
"What is it? I am at your service!" I said with a giggle.
"Do you have any cheese?... Specifically Camembert?"
Cheese?... That must be Plagg's favorite food...
I smiled remembering Plagg and his cute little ears, the last time I saw him was the sandboy incident.
"I might have some cheese somewhere. I'll go get it."
"Thanks princess."
I rolled my eyes under my blindfold as he said my nickname for him.
I bumped my head on the wall trying to find my way out of the room blindfolded and Chat laughed.
"Here I'll help."
Suddenly, I felt his hands on my shoulder as he guided me to the doorway.