twenty - four

few days after the tradegy..

*Y/N's POV*
"(y/n)!"

i turned around to see one of my classmates, running towards me.

"may i help you?" i replied lazily, expecting it would be another one of those attacking hate words of my haters.

"you should come see this." she exhaled, pointing towards the school backyard with his thumb.

"what? you want to lead me towards the garden with rotten eggs and trash ready to be tossed towards me, a recorded scene waiting to be shared across the world?" i rolled my eyes as i continue to rearrange my books inside the lockers.

"wtf?" she gasped. "excuse me, shut all your bullshits and just follow me, it's your brother."

i stopped all my acts and turned to her.

"what?"

*THIRD PERSON's POV*
as (y/n) arrived, she caught herself upon her a crowd surrounding something.

"excuse me.." she tried to snake herself between the people, with the crowd stepping away at the familiar sight of the girl, with pity in their eyes.

"what the fuck?!" she saw her brother caught into a fight...with someone unexpected.

"taehyung-ah.." jimin sighed, not knowing what to do except to hold him back from attacking jungkook.

"how dare you?!?" taehyung shouted at the maknae with a furious voice.

whispers and gasps filled the scene, as the crowd growed big in an instant.

jungkook scoffed in disbelief, letting go of taehyung's collars while smirking.

"do what you want." the maknae blurted out, giving himself to the older boy.

knowing that taehyung can do anything now to jungkook, the other five members held taehyung to prevent any physical scene.

taehyung let go of the younger's collars to allow him to have a free hand as a weapon.

"oppa, what the fuck?!" someone suddenly stand in front of jungkook, pushing him backwards, to give a safe space between them.

"w-what—(y/n)! get away!!" taehyung growled, blinded by his anger.

"stop it!!" (y/n) shouted.

"NO! he hurted you!!"

"TAEHYUNG!!" the other hyungs tried to get his senses back.

"don't worry (y/n)... i deserve this.." she heard his quiet voice behind her, giving a lump on her throat, shivers sent to her spine.

more whispers filled the tensed situation, causing attention to the whole school.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?" a loud deep shout was heard.

all students gasped and ran away from the scene.

(y/n) gritted her teeth in annoyance.

the other boys let go of taehyung, as they got the sign of him calming down.

"YOU ALL! MY OFFICE NOW!" the principal angrily shouted.

***

"(y/n), i appreciated your role here in yun high school, but i did not expect that you would be included in such scene." the principal sighed, moving his gaze to the boys beside the girl.

"mind explaining what caused this? to be honest, i thought you boys are really close like a family— no. i thought you guys are real family. i couldn't believe such things could happened." the principal blurted out.