twenty - five

*Y/N's POV*
after i woke up, i looked outside the window to see the orange sky, the sun demanding to go back to sleep, with white fluffy cotton-like substance surrounding it. how long have i slept?

"oh, you're awake."

i flinched at the sudden voice, and looked at where it came from.

"a-ah.. yes.." i sighed in relief as i caught the sight of the school nurse signing the papers.

"you can go home now.. i've checked you and you're all good." she put her pen down.

"u-uh.. did my brother kno—-" i asked, scared that taehyung knew.

"no, don't worry." she smiled sweetly at me.

i sighed in relief, and i saw her coming to me bringing a small bottle. "i'll just put this cream on your neck.. to soothens the bruise."

i nodded in agreement.

"student kim seokjin came with your school bag just now, it's there." she pointed to a rack at the corner of the room as she put the cold cream across my neck.

"is he the only one that came here?" i asked again.

"student park jimin also came, but that's it." she exclaimed.

oh.. i was expecting jungkook though..

what.

no.

*
*
*

as i reached my dorm, i couldn't stop thinking about jungkook.

confusion hit my head hard.

dilemma.

everything.

what should i do?

should i trust him?

or no?

"URGHH..!!" i groaned and laid myself hard on the bed, ruffling my hair in frustration.

"i need ice cream." seriousness came into my voice tone, and i adruptly stood up, stomping to the table to get my trusted friend that keep my all treasure — which is my wallet.

i went out the dorm, to go to the convenience store to get my bae.

i breathed in hard the fresh air around me, and looked around the neighborhood.

the sight of a happy family, with a little girl running around laughing with their parents, the sight of couples holding each other while walking, but one familliar couple caught my attention—wait—-i knew that guy—j-jungkook?

i squinted my eyes to look better, and it's really him, with.. a girl.

i bit my bottom lip, and observe them.

jungkook smiled to the girl, before sighing. the girl comforted him so reassuringly, and they hug each other, before stomping away from my direction.

"love me huh...such a lie." i said, dissapointment clearly was planted to my voice.

not knowingly, salty water started to bundle up to my eyes.

"what the heck.." i touched my eyes.

can't believe i cried over a stupid guy.

"he is a playboy afterall.."

*
*
*

"really? you accept it?"