twenty - six

*THIRD PERSON's POV*
everyone was silent. their mouths couldn't utter any words. their minds were blank. the so-called-noisy BTS were no longer there.

especially, jungkook. he was still too shocked for what just happened. taehyung did not come to school, perhaps he's at the airport, so no one are able to question as to where (y/n) is currently at. the only thing they knew is, she's out of country, according to the letter lisa received.

what did i do?
is it my fault?
oh my god...

"urgh!" jungkook slammed the table, catching the attention of the others, and he left the cafetaria.

the boy reread the ink letters that are scratched beautifully on the white lined paper, and at that moment, he knew he messed up.

meanwhile...

"i love you too! i'll make sure to call you..mmm...annyeong!" (y/n) exclaimed to her phone that's located at her ear, informing her brother that she had arrived from her long airplane trip.

she walked out the airport, dragging her red luggage. stopping a nearby cab, she proceeded to get inside, informing her next destination, the accommodation stay.

she glanced at the luggage beside her. memories start to flood in.

jungkook used to hold that luggage up the stairs before..

wait what.. why am i thinking of him?

she shook her head off and distracted herself to look outside the beautiful scenery.

"are you on vacation?" the driver asked in fluent english.

"oh, no, actually. i am studying abroad." (y/n) smiled at the driver through the mirror.

"ah, best of luck!" he replied.

she thanked him and they spoke for a little while.

"thank you!" she exclaimed as she put out her luggage.

*TAEHYUNG's POV*
i strolled through the neighborhood, gazing the road beyond my steps. as i noticed the familliar grey house, i walked there and opened the door, welcomed by silence.

"guys?"

"tae?" a faint voice came ringing on my ear.

soon after, footsteps came in.

"hey, where were you?" jimin came to my sight.

"u-uh? why?" i asked back.

"(y/n).. s-she.."

"what's...with her?" i gulped.

"she left, saying nothing! except for the goddamn paper! you were at the airport, weren't you?" jimin came close.

i couldn't utter a word.

"hyung.." i turned around to meet the maknae, standing there looking like he haven't ate in a week.

"kook? what happened to you?"

he didn't say anything, instead he turned around and went upstairs.

"what happened to him?" i turned to jimin.

"he blamed himself for whatever happened to (y/n) now." he rolled his eyes.

"where is she though?" he asked me.

"she...didn't tell you guys?"

"no! not at all!" he replied, anger filled his voice.

"whatever reason y'all have in your mind, it's nothing that." i stated, walking to the living room to find the rest of the members sleeping on the couch.