Ch.3

While Lauren was in the shower, the white wolf was battling against the brown wolf, dropping low on the earths skin, growling viciously, they began circling one another. The alpha threw the brown wolf on its back and before it can get up, it went for its neck, bit hard and shake vigorously. The weaker wolf would scrape uselessly at the Alphas underbelly. Trying to throw the bigger wolf off it. Finally the Alpha bit with more force to hear a crack, letting go, the female Alpha watched the helpless body of the brown wolf wheezing until everything stopped.

The reddish wolf was sitting down, watching them. "Let's go Dinah" Mumbled the white wolf softly "and bring the body" Obeying, it grabbed the lifeless body and dragged it with them. "Alphie what are we gonna go with it?" Asked reddish wolf or known as Dinah threw her mouth trying not to taste the blood of the dead wolf.

The alpha looked at Dinah "call a meeting" and that was it.

Lucy Hales, Shawn Mendes, Selena Gomez, Alessia Cara, Harry Styles, and even Dylan sprouts were sitting in a circle while the Alpha was in the middle "Do you know was happen when you disrespect or even hurt a Alpha?!..." the white wolf sneered, it was silent "well I can tell you but....what's the fun in that?" All of them looked at each other with fright and confusion written on their face.

"Bring him out, Dinah" they made a opening for Dinah, the beta was dragging something, they just couldn't see,yet. What they saw frighten them, some of them flinched or whimpered, Dinah left the body next to the female Alpha. The brown wolfs neck was open, blood and freshly cuts on its body or fur and its eyes were lifeless.

"So if you dare hurt it disrespect me, you'll regret it" snarled the Alpha.

Dinah felt like she was gonna throw up from the body and smell, but she controlled herself and found herself looking down. The alpha smiled "Now go back to what you were doing, Harry and Lucy please, stay"

They all went back to their normal routine while Harry and Lucy walked to their Alpha "Yes Alphie?" Asked Lucy "I want you guys to burry the body, no but's alright?"

Both of them nodded, walked over to the lifeless body, picked it up with their powerful jaws and carried it away.

"Let's go Dinah" The Alpha mumbled, they ran to a 2 story house, entering the Alpha turned into a girl with long chocolate hair and smooth tan skin, honey brown eyes wearing a white embellished collar bib and a grey marl rip crop top with ripped jeans and a pair of black vans "

Lucky!! I have to actually change" Dinah whined, the Alpha giggled softly at her beta's laziness "I have to go, Bye Dj" Dinah's Ears perked up "Ohh with your girlfriend?~~" Dinah saw her Alphas face turn red and she burst out laughing "Shut it Dinah!!" She whines before opening the door and closing it making a loud thud, she can still hear Dinah's laughs, even from outside.

Lauren was drying her hair when she hears a bang not like a gun bang more like a cabinet closing, ya know? (Probably not ;-;)

Lauren was frighten but went downstairs with 911 dialed in her phone, what she saw shocked her, on the floor was a white wolfs back facing her and she could hear it licking something.

So as quietly as she can, she moved closer to the door and before she can reach for the handle the licking noises stopped, the white wolf faced her and Lauren instantly recognized the wolf, the wolf's tongue came out of its mouth and her tail started to wag.

Dropping in a crouch she opens her arms "come here big guy!" The white wolf ran into her arms,tail wagging faster. "You came to visit me, Aww!" She nuzzled her face in the Alphas fur, "that's so thoughtful!" She giggled.

She's so damn cute!!

Thought the female Alpha

She's mine!

————————-

I really need a ibf I'm so lonely ;3;