Ch.4

I forgot to tell you that when Lauren left she didn't care because it was the last day and then it would be spring break, ok that's all(^w^)
————————-

After that incident the white wolf would come back from time to time, the nickname for the Alpha would be Baby and the Alpha would absolutely adore it, I mean who wouldn't? There mates even do Lauren doesn't know, she can still feel tingles when they touch.

One day the Beta, Dinah, started to get suspicious and followed her Alpha leaving Lucy in charge of the pack.  What surprised her was that she turned, heading into a neighborhood, a raspy voice called out "Baby?!" and the white wolf dashed to the source, Dinah had a little trouble but she found her Alpha.

Crouching Down was a girl with dark brown hair and pale skin with green eyes that could back down a Alpha, for a millisecond she thought it was a vampire but remembered quickly that it was the girl they saved from the vampire Ty.

The white wolf jumped into the girls arms, tail wagging furiously. "Baby!!" the girls voiced was laced with delight, Dinah was and still is shocked.

Who could have thought...

Lauren opened the door and let the white wolf in, Dinah took that as a chance and ran inside making Lauren's eyes widen. The thought of Dinah hurting Lauren made the Alpha furious, she headbanger her beta into a wall.

Don't fucking touch her

Snarled the Alpha, aiming for the hind leg successfully, the Beta didn't move, she didn't want her Alpha to be mad at her. Cause if she did, there would be horrible consequences (BUY CONSEQUENCES ON iTUNES!)

I would never plan to! Let me go I'm just concerned!

The Alpha made eye contact with her Beta and letted go slowly, she turned to Lauren, she was shaking. Whimpering, the Alpha went up to Lauren and licked her arm, trying to soothe her. Dinah flinched when she saw her hind leg, it would need bandages if she was a normal wolf but since she's a werewolf it would heal itself. Dinah crouched Down trying not to put that much pressure on her left hind leg, ears down and tail in between legs while looking down doing a submissive position to show that she wouldn't hurt Lauren.

Lauren looked at Baby than back at the Beta, she crouched down "it's ok..come here" Dinah's ears perked up and she trotted over to her, tail wagging, Lauren smirked and started to let Dinah.

Oh yeah she's a keeper!

Shut up, she's mine!

I'm just kidding chill!

Shut it

Hearing a whimper she turned her head slightly to see the white wolf looking lonely "come here baby!" Now 2 wolves were licking Lauren while she laughed and petter their soft fur. They were all happy until the doorbell rang and the 2 wolves took a defensive potion, growling, "Freak it's my friend...do you guys mind being...uh..pets?"

Dinah tilted her head but the Alpha nodded "good now just go to my living room and try to cover your wings and marking...somehow"

———————
I wish I could be like a caterpillar. Eat a lot. Sleep for a while. Wake up beautiful, BUT I CANT T3T