Ch.7

Lazy people accomplish more. Their laziness actually enables them to find the easiest & quickest ways to get things done.
ÙwÚ

——————

Lauren was startled, she shot up and looked for the source of the voice, she meet eyes with cocoa. Baby was tense, she grabbed her Beta's tail and dragged her down, making her whimper and waking Normani up in the process. Baby jumped on her beta, growling.

The Fuck Dinah

I'm sorry!!

You better be! How do we explain this to them!?

Say the truth?!

Probably the best, if we don't then Lauren would probably think she's crazy

We good?

Not yet

I'm sorry..

I know, but you have to learn your lesson Dinah.

I-...Alright

The female alpha would grab her beta's neck gently before flinging her to the other side of the room, her beta yelped weakly before crashing into the wall. Normani would start to shake with Lucy and Lauren, "What the floof are those creatures!" Lucy would yell at Lauren angrily

Before she can answer her question, a low growl would be heard. Lucy turned her head quickly just in time to see Coco shaking from the impact of the Alpha's strength

The white wolf would push Lucy down quickly, baring her teeth before getting pulled off by Lauren. The alpha would stare at Lauren, not showing any signs of submission before Lauren's tone was stone cold "Stop it now before i kick you out this instant" Baby was quite shock to see the tone Lauren always hid from her, Lauren was usually sweet and gentle. Baby and Lauren just stared at eachother with pure rage, before Baby backed down and lowered her head, as well as her tail.

Lauren would let out a sigh of relief before she stared at Lucy with almost the same rage. Baby would flick her ear nervously before turning around and meeting her eyes with Dinah's, they both nodded, they have done enough destruction for today and had to go back home.

Say goodbye

Dinah nodded hesitantly before licking Normani's face affectionately, Normani would smile gently at her. Understanding why she did, Normani would get up with the help of Dinah before she opened the door. The Alpha would look back to see Lauren helping Lucy up, if she was human she sweared she would be crying.