Ch.6

Lazy people fact #3917638930

You where to lazy to read that number ¯\_()_/¯
————————

The Alpha turned Dinah over, putted her wet hands on Dinah's face, rubbing it all over. She giggles when she saw Dinah shot up "what the fuc-" before she can finish they heard Lauren, Normani, and Lucy gasp than a loud thud.

Both of the girls looked at each other "Go check if there ok, all check around the house" the Alpha yelled, turning into her wolf form, as well as Dinah.

Dinah ran downstairs, forgetting that seeing a giant wolf, with an angry expression is nowhere near normal.

The big Beta saw Shawn and Dylan growing and snarling at the 3 girls, Lauren wasn't scared, well maybe a tiny bit but she was angry, angry that if one of her close friend got hurt she wouldn't be able to do anything. The blonde wolf (Dylan) was about to attack Normani when he felt sharp, strong teeth attack his underbelly.

Don't you dare touch her you mutt!

Dylan's ears pricked up, it was their Beta. Dinah pressed her teeth down Dylan's underbelly, he yelped loudly. Shawn attacked Lauren, pressing her on the ground and snarling. Dinah noticed his action and howled, a sign for their Alpha to come inside.

Lauren's breathing was muffled by the gray wolves (Shawn) fur and panic flooded through her body. The Alpha bursted in threw a window and ran to Shawn angrily, she grabbed Shawn's tail, swinged him to the other side of the room and attacked his hind leg before he could even breath, the Alpha bit down aggressively.

The Alpha female was about to break his leg before she heard Lauren's cry, letting go she gave him a warning growl, Baby ran to Lauren and wrapped her white fluffy tail around Lauren's leg, pushing Lauren closer to the Alphas chest. Normani was already calmed down and was helping Lucy calm down, the Beta watched Shawn and Dylan with rage in her eyes.

Please tell me where not finished with them

The Alpha turned her head a little to make eye contact with her Beta.

No, I want to see them suffer.

And here I thought you guys where friends..

Not after what they did.

TIME SKIPPP 030

It's been one hour and Dylan and Shawn were huddled against a corner, to scared to move. The Alpha was cuddled against Lauren, as well as Normani and her Beta, Lucy fell asleep, not believing what just happened was real.

The Alpha would glare at her pack members often, she felt Lauren move and then heard her raspy voice mumble "oh god, I wasn't dreaming"

The Alpha shifted uncomfortably before deciding to wake Dinah up, she squirmed out of Lauren's comforting arms, making Lauren frown a bit. She bit Dinah's tail, hoping Dinah would wake up. She didn't. The Alpha rolled her eyes before stretching out her limbs, she was very stiff after fighting her pack members.

"Baby?.."

At the sound of her nickname from Lauren, the Alpha turned her head swiftly and tilted her head when she meet Lauren's green eyes.

Lauren giggles softly before putting her head down. The Alpha licked Lauren's hand soothingly before turning to Dinah and biting her tail down with more force.

"WHAT THE FUCK MILA?!"

——————-
I search up Camren memes at school even do the principal can see what I search up.

I have no shame lol ( ̄▽ ̄)