~ Prologue ~

[Mrs.Park p.o.v] {Mrs.Park is reader's mom}
I was sitting on the café we usually go to,Facing my boyfriend. We've been dating for 2 years now.
Me:"Well,Even though they're twins,no one could tell it by their character. They look totally same but personalities are totally opposite.Park Eunjin,Known as the bad girl of her school.Bullies other students when she's bored.Comes home late.If it wasn't my school,she would've been kicked out of school by now.Late night parties are her everyday thing.Gets drunk most of the time.She has a new boyfriend every month.& Park Eunmee? She's known as the good girl of her school.Always the top student,class & school council president.Talks sweetly with everyone.But the one she hates?That person gets to see the bad side of her.She's everyone's friend.Helps everyone through everything.Everyone likes her & most of the girls want to be like her.She didn't even get a boyfriend yet.Even sometimes I myself doubt how they're twins.But the two have the same passion for music & dance."

Jaehyuk chuckled slightly as I talked about my daughters.

Jaehyuk:"About my boys,Park Jimin is slightly sometimes a bad boy,but he's an angel when he needs to be.His eye smile is enough to flutter any heart.He's like a personal Angel to everyone.He takes care of his younger brother like a mother.They're like best friends.No one could tell they aren't real brothers.I didn't change his surname because the 'Park' suits him very well.About Kim Taehyung,He's still a baby.He's adamant about everything. He needs to get what he wants right away.But he's slightly one of a good boy.He listens to me when I need him.He's considerate.He had a really hard time when his mom....passed away.But Jimin was there for him the whole time.That's why we need to take extra care of him & we need to keep him happy."

Me:"So,should I tell them?"

Jaehyuk:"Yeah.I don't want to wait anymore.It has already been 2 years."

Me:"OK."

I smiled softly as I stared at him.I don't know how to tell them.

––––––––

Hello everyone!This is the new ff!First chapter is coming soon!this was more like an intro through a conversation. Thanks for reading,sorry for any grammar mistakes. Love ya!❤❤❤ & Yeah! Don't forget to vote,comment & share it to your friends!