Chapter:9

Warning: If you are easily triggered then I suggests you to skip this chapter. You have been warned.
[Eunmee p.o.v]

Me:"Can I come in,Jimin oppa?"

JM:"Y-yeah.Come here.

He patted the place next to him & I went & sat there as I stared at the cream colour tiled floor.

JM:"Is she o-okay?"

I weakly smiled at him.

Me:"Yeah she's fine now."

Jimin let out a sigh of relief but then his eyes fixed on mine again.

JM:"Tell me Eunmee,why did she act like that?"

I took a deep breath & looked at him with a serious expression.

Me:"First Jimin,tell me,are you willing to listen to a long story?"

JM:"Is it about you & Eunjin?"

Me:"Yes."

JM:"Then yes."

Me:"Get ready then."

I took another deep breath before I opened this painful history book again.   {Its boring,don't read it if you don't want to}

Me:"It was 6 years ago.We were 12 years old.We were studying in middle school.Me & Eunjin used to be the good girls of the school.Our personality were 100% same just like our face.If I was the topper,Eunjin was the second in class.She used to be more sweet & nice than me.If I was the class president,she was the school council president.Being the dance lovers we both are,we used to take dance classes at school. Mostly I would be in the dance room when we didn't have classes.One day,a new dance teacher came in school.He was a really good dancer.One day,I was practicing alone in the dance room when I felt someone was watching me.I looked around & found the dance teacher looking at me from the glass door.I thought he was just watching my dance.But after-"

JM:"B-but isn't the story about Eunjin?"

Me:"Ughh Jimin,What includes Eunjin includes me.So please listen."

JM:"O-ok.Sorry.Carry on."

Me:"So,after that day that teacher would always make me dance while giving a demo to the others & while dancing.........he used to touch me weirdly.I didn't like the way touched me so I told mom about it.But mom didn't pay any attention.I could feel something uneasy in his gaze.& then........One day...."

I stopped for a moment & took a deep breath.It gets harder the more I say it.

Me:"One day,after school it was raining heavily.All the students went home & I was left alone at the exit. I didn't have an umbrella & Eunjin had one on her bag but she was on the library.So I started to wait for her.The rain didn't stop.The sky was dark & it was thundering.An hour passed but Eunjin didn't come.I got worried & went to the library but she wasn't there.I looked for her everywhere but I couldn't find her.I came to the exit door & waited for another half an hour but still no sign of her."

I exhaled deeply as those memories started to rush back to my mind.My hands started to shake a little.

JM:"t-then?"

Me:"Suddenly I saw mom was entering the school & I ran up to her.She was worried because we never go home this late.I told her everything & we searched for her again but still couldn't find her.Mom called dad & dad came with a police force. They started to search when finally they reached the rooftop."