Chapter:2

[Eunjin p.o.v]
Its about 2 p.m so me & Eunmee started to head towards the living room.Well,we're going to our mom's boyfriends house.Wow,that sounds weird.As we reached the front door through the living room,we discovered mom standing there.She looked up at us & smiled widely.Its so good to see her smile like that.She was wearing a knee length pink dress & her hair falling to one side of her shoulder.I just now realise that mom is the reason behind mine & Eunmee's beauty.(Hair filp)

Mom:"Hey girls!Ready to go?"

Mom said with a wide grin & me & Eunmee walked out the door as we nodded.

We were now at the car. Mom was driving,Eunmee was on the passenger seat & I was at the back making myself comfortable. Mom was continuously talking about Mr.Kim.It wasn't bad to hear though.Till now we got to know that his wife passed away 9 years ago due to cancer.2 years ago on the Japan business tour, mom met him & they started to meet & meeting turned into dating.

Mom:"He said his son was really depressed when his wife passed away."

Me+Eunmee:"S-son?!"

EM:"You didn't tell us anything about him having a son!"

Mom:"Oops!My bad! He has two sons."

Me:"What the heck?!"

Mom:"Watch your language,Eunjin."

Me:"Sorry mom,but that means if you get married to him,we're going to have stepbrothers?!"

Well,guess what? Mom blushed at that.

Mom:"umm....w-well yeah.......One of them is Jimin & the other is Taehyung. They aren't real brothers though."

EM:"Adopted?"

Mom:"Kinda.Jimin is actually Jaehyuk's wife's sisters son.Jimin's parents passed away on a horrible car accident when he was just 5.So Jaehyuk & his wife legally adopted him."

Me:"Ohh.Interesting."

Mom:"We're here!"

Mom announced & I noticed she had pulled the car on a driveway.We all got out of the car.I looked in front of me & well,its a mansion as huge as ours.Mom started to walk towards the door with us following behind.Mom stopped in front of the door & rang the door bell.

Mom:"Eunjin,you better behave."

Me:"What?! Why just me?!"

Mom:"You know why."

I whined & huffed.

[Eunmee p.o.v]
Eunjin whined & just then the door slightly opened & a woman,maybe in her mid 30's peaked her head out.She wore a uniform.Must be a maid.As she saw mom,her face lit up & she smiled widely.

Maid: "Mrs.Park! Please come in!"

Ok;,maybe mom has visited them earlier.Mom smiled at her & entered the house as we followed her. Hmm,they have good choice in house decorations,quiet like us.We reached a living room & mom stopped there.She looked at the maid who was leading the way.

Maid:"Oh!Mr.Kim is on the garden,should I call him?"

Mom:"Yes please."

Maid:"Sure Mrs.Park,please take a seat."

The maid left & we sat on the couches on the living room with white themed decorations.After a while,a man entered the room with a big smile on his face.He went straight up to mom & they hugged affectionately. He was in his late 40's,he was tall & his face didn't show his age.He surely was handsome.As they pulled away from each other,mom smiled widely at him.