~Epilogue~

12 years later: [A/N: Big gap ikr]

[Eunmee p.o.v]

I woke up by the sudden sunlight in my room.I squinted my eyes shut & groaned as I turned around.I couldn't feel him beside me.Maybe he was up already.I opened my eyes & looked around.He wasn't there indeed.
I got up from the bed & went to the washroom.I did my morning routine & didn't bother to put on makeup since its a weekend.I made our bed & walked out of the room.I checked up on all the kids in their own or shared rooms.All were sleeping peacefully.

I walked down the stairs & started walking to the kitchen.Yup,we still lived in the old house we used to.
I reached the kitchen & I found someone in there,sitting on the kitchen countertop,crossing his legs like a baby & reading a newspaper.His hair was dyed back to jet black & he wore glasses now.He looked up once he noticed me.

Him:"Good morning,Eunmee-ah!"

He said brightly & I smiled.

Me:"Good morning,Jimin Oppa."

I walked to the kitchen & started washing my hands.

JM:"Had a good sleep?"

Me:"Yup!You?"

JM:"Yeah me too."

Me:"Where's Taehyung by the way? Have you seen him?"

JM:"Oh yeah.He's at the garden with Eunjin."

Me:"Oh."

I started taking out frying pans & other stuff.

JM:"You making breakfast?"

Me:"Mhmm."

JM:"Want Oppa to help?"

Me:"Sure!"

I smiled at him & he jumped off the counter & grabbed another apron.

The pancakes were done.We placed them on the kitchen trolley & took it to the back part of our big garden.There we found Taehyung & Eunjin working on the plants. It was middle of spring so the trees were at full bloom.The garden looked colourful & the birds were singing on the trees.The morning sun let out a relaxing warmth.

Me:"Good morning!"

EJ:"Good morning,sis!"

Eunjin greeted happily.She now had brown highlights on her hair & her hair was longer than mine.Taehyung walked to me & softly kissed my lips.I kissed him back softly & he pulled away.Even after all this years,his kisses still made me blush.

TH:"Good morning,baby."

EJ:"Eww.Not in front of me!"

She attempted to cover her eyes & I raised my eyebrow.
Me:"Oh really? Don't forget Mrs.Park,You & Jimin once were almost making another baby in front of the one's you already have.If it weren't for me & Taehyu-"

EJ:"OK OK! Don't bring up that embarrassing thing again!"

She blushed & I smirked at her.I looked back at Taehyung.

Me:"Can you go bring the kids?"

TH:"Sure.I'll be right back."

He smiled at me & walked towards our mansion.

After 10 minutes,I was being bored as Eunjin & Jimin were arguing like kids.Just then I saw 4 year old Haan running towards us happily.After him joined both 7 year olds Hyerin & Jaehyuk.Yeah,we named them after mom & Taehyung's dad.Then joined in 6 year old Jaehee & 10 year old Hyunseo followed by Taehyung.We all sat on the garden table.Jaehyuk looked at me.