Chapter 13.

Carly's POV

I walked around Nikki's house while he put Gunner down for a nap. This place is huge, there are so many rooms. The living room is huge, their master bedroom is huge, just everything is huge! I could never imagine living somewhere like this. I got to a room in his house just with boxes. I was about to leave when I saw a striped suit. I walked into the room and walked over to it. This is what I got him for Christmas in '83, he found it and kept it. I smiled and touched the suit. I wish I could've seen him in it in person, I know I can always look at pictures but, it's not the same. So many years gone, I can't believe I left him for that long.

I felt tears burn my eyes. I wish I would've come back sooner. Or better yet, not leave in the first place. We're like strangers with memories now. We don't know each other anymore. We're different people now. I blinked the tears away and walked over to another box. I saw it was open a little and I opened it up. I smiled at what I saw. I picked up a picture of Nikki and me when we were teens. I had a cigarette in my mouth and he has his middle finger up and tongue out. I smiled and looked through more pictures. There's a picture of us kissing in 1981, a picture Nikki took of me when we were teens again, I was by his record player in his old room. I'm so happy he didn't get rid of all of these.

"Going down memory lane?" I heard Nikki ask. I turned my head and saw him walking in. "Yeah, sorry for snooping. I saw it was open–" "Nah, don't apologize. I don't mind." He said and smiled at me. He walked over and grabbed the box. "Let's go look through our old memories." He said and walked back out. I smiled and followed him, we walked back to the living room and sat on the couch. "First of all, I need to say something," I said. He looked over at me. "Okay, go ahead." He said. "Your hair! It's so long!" I exclaimed. He laughed. "Yeah, I know. I need a damn haircut." He chuckled. "It's so pretty," I said and played with his hair for a second. He smiled. "Thanks, Starry Eyes," he said. "My hair is longer than yours and you let yours grow out, too." He added on. I laughed. "Yeah, I don't get your hair. You dye it constantly but, it's still so soft and grows really well. No fair." I said and stuck my tongue out at him. He chuckled.

He opened the box again and put it on the floor in front of us. He pulled out a picture. "Remember this day?" He asked and handed me a picture. I looked at it and smiled. "The day we went to the woods together for a second time," I said and looked back at him. "Yup, that was a fun day, wasn't it?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah, it was a really great day," I replied. "You still scared of the dark?" He asked me. "I don't know. I haven't tested it." I shrugged. I put the picture down and grabbed another one. "Ooh, look at you," I said and handed him the picture. It was when he was 18 and we were sitting on his roof as always and he was in the middle of laughing at something when I got the picture.

"Oh, god." He laughed. "I look horrible," he said and put the picture down. "Do not, that's the face I fell in love with," I said. He smiled. "We need to talk about last night." He said. I nodded. "I agree," I said. "Do you remember what happened at all?" He asked. I shook my head. "No, nothing at all," I replied. He frowned. "Damn, because it was one hell of a night." He said, smirking. I rolled my eyes. "I mean, I'm not stupid. I know we had sex. I just don't remember it." I said. "I don't even remember you getting to my house," I added on. He sighed. "Ah," is all he said. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Well, it's just last night, you told me you're still in love with me," he started. "You told me you miss me, you miss having my arms around you, you miss falling asleep listening to the sound of my heartbeat, did you mean all of that?" He asked.

I smiled. He looks so nervous, he's playing with his bracelets and not looking at me and I can't help but, smile. Nikki Sixx nervous? That's crazy to me. I got over on top of him and moved the hair out of his eyes. He looked up at me and I caressed his cheeks and pressed my lips to his. He moved his hands down to my hips and held me tightly. I pressed my body close to his as we deepened the kiss. I moved my hands from off his cheeks and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. I broke the kiss and smiled down at him.

"I'm still so in love with you, I have been for these 9 years. I tried to deny it, but I can't. You're the only man I have ever loved." I said. He smiled wide and his cheeks went pink. Awww! "I'm still in love with you, Carly. I've been with women and tried to push those feelings away but, I can't. You're the love of my life and I can't take it anymore. I want you." He said. I smiled and bit my lower lip. "Since I don't remember what happened last night, would you care to jog my memory?" I asked. He chuckled and laid me down on the couch. "I would love to, Starry Eyes." He said and pressed his lips against mine.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🦁)