Farkas x Sick!Reader

It was a cold winter night in Whiterun. Everyone was asleep, except for little Y/n. She lives with the Companions in Jorrvaskr. She shivered as the harsh cold hit her. She grabbed her blanket and clung close to it. She sneezed.

Y/n's PoV

I hope I am not getting sick... I feel cold, yet hot...sigh. I sneezed again, loudly.

"Um...hey. You alright?" I saw one of the twins. I coughed.

"Ugghh......." Was all I said in response. Farkas frowned and sat next to me.

"You didn't go outside, did you?" He asked me. I looked away and nodded.

"I had to go to the- cough- Skyf-forge...." I said as I shivered. Farkas frowned again and got up and left. He came back with a heated blanket and medicine. He picked me up with ease, in which I responded with snuggling into his chest. He carried me to his room and set me on his bed.

"Rest." He said in his s m o o t h  a s  b u t t e r  voice. I laid down and wrapped myself in the heated blanket and coughed. Farkas sat on a chair that was near his bed and looked at me. I was pale, hair was messy. Farkas stroked her hair lightly. 

"Trust me, in the morning, you'll be better. You have to be..." I heard Farkas whisper. He kissed my cheek and I saw darkness.

~~

In the morning, I woke up to see that I was surrounded. Surrounded by the Companions. What..happened?

"Is she awake?" I heard a worried Ria ask Vilkas.

"Yeah, but I think she may be a little bit unaware of what happened while she was out." I looked over at the other twin.

"At least she's awake." I heard Farkas say. I felt him brush some of my hair out of my face.

"W-what's going on?" I asked, my voice rough and raspy. I coughed.

"How are you feeling?" Farkas asked me as he took my hand in his.

"Um..better..." I blushed and sat up.

"When Farkas told us you got sick, we all came to check on you." Ria told me. Aww, they're so nice!

"You did all that for a worthless piece of junk like me? Wow!" I giggled. Farkas kissed my cheek and simply said between laughs, "Some may call you junk, me, I call you treasure." I smacked him playfully and laughed. I kissed Farkas and he kissed back.

"Okay, okay, please don't do that in front of everyone." Vilkas chuckled. I laughed and pulled Farkas close.

Uhh....dunno how to end thiiiiiiss..........blah blah blah you and Farkas get together obviously...uhh...............frickety frack he is such a snickety snacc.......

447 words~ This took me for some reason two days to write