The Final Stand

Sammy stood behind Henry as the small man readied himself to kick down the office door in front of him, taking a deep breath he slammed his foot into the middle of the door with a swift kick. The door swung open revealing an ink covered room, chunks of ink were linked from the floor to various objects and the floor as well, in the center of the room sitting at Joey Drew's desk was Joey himself, he had links of ink attached to him in the same manor as the room, seemingly trapping him in place. He looked up at the four in the door way in surprise, relief and slight insanity. The sound of movement came from behind him as the ink demon rose out of the ink, seemingly glaring at the four. Sammy gripped onto Henry's shoulders out of fear of the demon, he didn't want to be hurt or regain more painful memories again.

"Joey. This needs to stop." Henry ordered

Joey stayed silent, only the glint of his glasses showed through the shadows and ink. Henry took a step forward, ignoring the others whispered protests.

"You've gone too far old friend."

"Sit down Henry." Joey gestured to the chair in front of his desk

Henry hesitated but obliged, sitting in front of him. "Joey please... We've already lost most of the ones we cared about, the world has changed around this place. Set them free."

"I am afraid I can't do that Henry. You need to destroy the ink machine. Only then can we begin to free them."

"How do I do that Joey?"

Joey looked past him to the three watching in the doorway. "Tommy will know."

Everyone looked back to Tom who gave a confused look back.

"You mean that's Thomas Conner?" Sammy asked, jabbing his thumb at Tom

"Yes." Joey looked back at the demon, "Take them to the machine Bendy."

It nodded slowly, before disappearing into the ink and reappearing behind the trio. 

"Go now, before its too late Henry." Joey warned

Henry nodded and stood, returning to the musicians side and taking his hand once more. He looked back at Joey before they left with the demon, "Thank you Joey, its good to have you back."

The four left, following Bendy down the halls and into a strange room. Henry took the lead and opened the large glass door into a large room where a large machine lay, the ink machine nestled on top, Henry looked at Tom anxiously, gripping onto Sammy's hand. Sammy leaned close to his ear with a smile.

"Dear if you grip my hand any harder it may burst."

"S-Sorry..." He loosened his grip on the musician

Sammy chuckled a bit and leaned on him for support. They watched Tom slowly approach the machinery with Alice by his side, he examined the different mechanisms before grabbing a wrench from Alice's belt and setting off to work. Soon he gave up on properly dismantling the device and grabbed his axe and began to hack away at the machine. Sammy flinched as he watched, unsettled by the toons anger, but he understood. After awhile Tom stopped, the machine breaking down, the sound of gears winding down and electrical sparks filled the space. They watched as the ink flowing from it slowed to a stop. The ink machine had finally been destroyed. Sammy let out a breathy laugh, the nightmare was finally over, he hugged Henry tightly.

"Lets go back to Joey." Alice said with a relieved smile

Henry nodded, leading everyone back to Joey's office. Once inside Joey had safely freed himself from the ink. He looked up at them once they entered and grinned.

"Did you do it?"

"Tom destroyed it with an axe." Henry chuckled

"Well that... that does work."

Joey stood up straight and pulled out a book from his desk, opening it up and flipping through the pages. Once finding what he needed too, he nodded and looked up.

"Is everyone ready to go home?" He sounded tired

"More than ready." Sammy smiled up at Henry

Joey gave a small smile at the four and the demon behind them before reading out loud from the book. Everything went dark.