What You Do For New Years

Freddie- He, of course, threw a huge party and invited loads of people, including the rest of the Queen band members, and he danced with you all night, dragging you around, eating, drinking and introducing you to all of his friends. At the end of the night, you watched fireworks with Freddie, with his arms wrapped around your waist and shared a New Years kiss.

Brian- He took you out and had a nice dinner, which you enjoyed. Afterward, he took you home and both of you sat on the couch chatting away while sharing a bottle of wine together while occasionally watching TV. At midnight, you went outside covered in blankets and watched the fireworks and shared a New Years kiss.

John- He wasn't the most outgoing person, so you both decided to stay inside. You probably thought it was for the better, instead of getting really drunk and having the worst hangover the next morning. So you both sat on the couch, watching TV, waiting for the ball to drop, while cuddling and sitting by the fire. At the end of the evening, you leaned over and shared your first kiss of the new year.

Roger- He decided to take you to a party Freddie was throwing. He always enjoyed them, so he took you along. All night long he danced with you and shared drinks, not really caring what everyone else was doing. Towards the end of the night, you and Roger slipped away from the rest of the party and went to a secluded place in the backyard to watch the fireworks. Needless to say, it was magical.

Rami- You went on a vacation, and spent the night traveling around tasting different foods and admiring different things. It was a great experience. Even afterwards it was an even better experience when you shared a kiss under the moonlight.

Gwilym- He invited you and some close friends to a local pub to hang out at. You all gathered around the bar watching the ball drop, and even as cheesy as the night was, he shared one of the most romantic kisses with him you've ever had.

Joe- He invited his family and close friends over for New Years so they could meet you. You were thrilled. You all shared a New Years Eve dinner and they talked to you about Joe, sharing embarrassing stories about him.

Ben- He took you and some friends to a fancy restaurant to celebrate New Year's. The whole time he kept talking about how great you were, and how supportive you were of him. Let's just say by the end of the night, most of his friends didn't want to ask you anything because Ben had already told them everything... But on the other hand, you shared a very romantic kiss as the clock chimed midnight.
••••••
I know I'm a bit late, but HAPPY NEW YEARS! Its still January 1st for me, but oh well lol. Anyway, I hope you all have a swell year and continue to love Queen and all their stuff they're producing. Also, Brian May came out with something new called, "New Horizons, " and I think you should all check it out, it's pretty cool. Anyway, ciao! 💕💕